Nike KD 12

If you pay attention you’ll see it too
upload_2019-3-15_16-50-38.jpeg

upload_2019-3-15_16-52-12.jpeg

60831A5D-BBEF-4379-A83A-B15A50FC21B5.jpeg

D831D2AC-35ED-4145-AE45-30BDB73D96FB.jpeg

Wait, wait... correct me if I'm wrong. if I'm reading this correctly, this shoe has articulated Zoom Air woven into the upper instead of a strobel, and then on top of that, there is a double-stacked Zoom Air unit in the heel?! So in the heel, you have like... 3 units of Zoom Air?!

Wait, wait... correct me if I'm wrong. if I'm reading this correctly, this shoe has articulated Zoom Air woven into the upper instead of a strobel, and then on top of that, there is a double-stacked Zoom Air unit in the heel?! So in the heel, you have like... 3 units of Zoom Air?!
I believe full length zoom strobel and heel hex unit, making it double stacked in heel

These are "worth" the $150 - unlike those travesties that Nike calls "Protro" Kobe 4s.

If I didn't already have so many basketball sneakers in my rotation these would be a Day 1 cop. But because I do, I think I'll scoop these up when they hit discount.

I've always loved the way KD's looked but could never feel comfortable in them due to my wide feet. Hopefully these will be better for me.

I wonder if his narrow feet are part of the reason he keeps slipping out of his shoes.

I've always loved the way KD's looked but could never feel comfortable in them due to my wide feet. Hopefully these will be better for me.

I wonder if his narrow feet are part of the reason he keeps slipping out of his shoes.
People say he wears a full size up.

full length perforated foam + FZ + HZ sounds like clouds

hoepfully the foam aint so squishy you have a delayed bounce back from the zoom

Ever since the KD 9 line, I’ve bought every single Lauch color way.

Might as well try to get the ones on April 1st.

Happy they kept the $150 price with all the tech they have going on.

I know don’t want to see anymore $180+ KD signatures in the future.

The 90s kid CW is copped on the 1st as long as SNKRS doesn’t trip.

Should be fairly easy to go into your local HoH if you have one as well and buy the day of release. That’s what I wanna do, check them out in person first.

KD shoes and Nike Basketball haven’t flew off shelves in years, so you should be ok if you want a pair.

Back
Top Bottom