Nike KD 12

This looks like it could be a real performance winner. Using a zoom bag as the strobe board is pretty damn, innovative. Hoping this is the year the KD line gets fit and containment right. Solid rubber traction on a few colorways would be great if we could get it, but as alluded to above, Nike might want to highlight the underlying tech too much to do that.

I’m excited about this one, and I literally haven’t played in a Durant model since the KD 2.

Between this, the Why Not 0.2, and Giannis’ first sig, this could be a big year for Nike/JB from a performance basketball standpoint.

Last edited:
Love that shot with the Command Forces in the background
A2BE6423-FE93-40BF-A22A-371C744D9FCF.jpeg

I think a big factor that'll also affect his shoe sales is where he ends up after this season.

These could be beasts. Obviously articulated full length zoom + double stacked zoom is a big selling point, but the upper material looks pliable and sturdy.

Only downfall (potential) is the translucent sole. I understand they want to show off the tech though it may sacrifice the traction.

Might be the first KD's I cop.

If the cushioning feels anything like the og hyperrev, I’m in.

The cushion on the 2014 hyper-revs were also my favorite. I'm all in for these, at first they looked hideous then these detailed photos released. I wonder if they'll hit outlets :lol:

I think a big factor that'll also affect his shoe sales is where he ends up after this season.

Win or lose this season, he won’t be with GSW after.

Don’t know if that will help his sales or not. I still see more people wear more Curry shoes than a KD one in the bay. As People, I mean kids. Lol.

Last edited:
I do not like the warriors or KD since he went . But...these are money. That 90s kid pair is sick. Think ima need those , first kd since the 5

I wonder if they still could've used react instead of phylon. The cushioning and the first should be on point. Traction might be something to keep an eye on.

Back
Top Bottom