Nike KD 12

4D2CC50C-A6A1-4165-A60C-6DE205BA1D67.jpeg
F79F36E1-D9BF-4678-9D73-3C6AE7C433D1.jpeg
What I worried about the shoes are real, especially the top toe area and the heel flap/tab area.

The top toe area dont seem as rounded and really flat. I've had shoes that give me trouble on my toes especially if I'm cutting or landing. Seems like there's really no give on the material.

My worry about the heel flap/tab area is that it widens out instead of caving in. I hope that doesnt give any lockdown issues. I would be a lil sus wearing those and having the ankles and Achilles area too free of any support and lockdown.

Other than that shoe looks like a home run tho, especially double stacked zoom :pimp:

did KD start with the 12s and eventually went back to the 11s last night or did he just go back to the 11s the whole game?

He started in the 12s then switched to the 11s for a bit around the 2nd quarter and then switched back to the 12s to finish the game. Wonder what that was about...

I’m gonna hope that he played in these beforehand in practice etc before signing off on the 12, therefore I won’t assume he switched back and forth because he’s still getting used to the collar height and tech set up.

Who knows? Perhaps he felt there were no buckets in the 12 during the early parts of the game.

Preorders like reserves? I think you’ll be ok come that day, doubt they’ll sell out on ndc. Plus, they’ll be sold at HoH stores, etc.
Yeah, i got a voucher thing from Nike because my KD10s blew out and would just like to go ahead and order them. I know id have to wait for them to ship on release day and what not, and im ok with that. Id just like to have them ordered so i dont forget is all :smile:

Back
Top Bottom