Nike KD 12

How are these casually.
Like going to the store.

The ankle looks really flexible so I'm hoping I can tie these really snug and just slip my foot in and out without ever having to untie them.

How are these casually.
Like going to the store.

The ankle looks really flexible so I'm hoping I can tie these really snug and just slip my foot in and out without ever having to untie them.
If you go up .5 to full size you probably can tie and slip your feet out. Going TTS you probably won’t be able to do that, the ankle is very supportive and actually very stiff.

Nothing bad to say on my end. They look better than the last like 3-4 KD's. I want them casually but sometimes they're fire and sometimes they seem meh (for casual wear). They seem so dope for performance though but I don't play ball anymore.

I would probably need to see these on foot but still not sure if it's worth it. Having so many shoes makes me rethink stuff nowadays to avoid shoes I will never reach for.

A store here in Italy received pairs of the 90s kid cw and they can't even sell them

When I was in China in late March, they had the shoes out on the shelf at Nike Beijing, with a little “coming soon” clip on them. I would imagine they had all of their stock in store as well.

No WNZ1 or Lebron 15?[/QUOTE]
I never tried the WNZ1 or LeBron 15. I heard the Lebron 15 had some issues and have not had a LeBron shoe since the Lebron 4...none of his models appealed to me. I keep hearing good things about WNZ1 and WNZ2 so I might give them a try if the KD 12 doesn't live up to my expectations after breaking in a little.

Played in the KD 12 again today. Seemed to continue to break in and as I was walking back to the locker room from the court, I could start to feel the zoom a lot more than when I was just walking around to break them in and when I played in them the first time. Hopefully they will continue to soften up and get a little bouncier. Comments about WNZ1 and WNZ2 have me interested in trying one of those out if the zoom is very noticeable, but I heard the WNZ1 feels a little slappy in the heel, and the WNZ2 has durability issues in the forefoot and some people have split/cracked the sole horizontally. Anyone suggestions or comparisons from those who also have KD 12?

Anyone know why the 90’s pair was recalled?!

Hopefully to fix that swoosh :wink:

This is Nike we're talking about. They ain't bout to recall no sneakers if they forgot to include an outline on the Swoosh. :lol:
Just take a look at that Kobe 5 debacle with the Zoom unit :lol:

This is Nike we're talking about. They ain't bout to recall no sneakers if they forgot to include an outline on the Swoosh. :lol:
Just take a look at that Kobe 5 debacle with the Zoom unit :lol:
Let me dream :lol:

Has to be a big issue then

Played in the KD 12 again today. Seemed to continue to break in and as I was walking back to the locker room from the court, I could start to feel the zoom a lot more than when I was just walking around to break them in and when I played in them the first time. Hopefully they will continue to soften up and get a little bouncier. Comments about WNZ1 and WNZ2 have me interested in trying one of those out if the zoom is very noticeable, but I heard the WNZ1 feels a little slappy in the heel, and the WNZ2 has durability issues in the forefoot and some people have split/cracked the sole horizontally. Anyone suggestions or comparisons from those who also have KD 12?
I'll let you know in a few days once my pair arrives.

With the WNZ1 I went with the chaos version as I wasn't a fan of the shroud. The cushion is more of a balanced setup like the Protro 1. So it's very noticable but not overwhelming. Plays low to the ground. Fit and lockdown is the best part of the shoe. It gave me that rare feeling like this shoe was crafted for me. If you're fine with the shroud, plenty of models on the cheap to take a flyer on.

The WNZ2 is my favorite cushion setup right now. The zoom bag is huge and very responsive. It was amazing for me out the box. I'm not on my heels much but even the phylon in the back felt good.

I have a pretty large rotation and enjoy cycling through it but the WNZ2 makes me want to become a man of commitment.

Regarding the 90s kid KD 12, I know that Nike allowed me to order a pair from Nike Viet Nam, though I needed an address in Viet Nam. I don't know why they don't release them here in the States tbh.

Yup. They "recalled" them just to try and build up hype.

It was not going to be a good look to have a flagship launch product sitting.

imo the KD12 forefoot is fast/compact and heel is more on the bouncy side (so far), WNZ2 forefoot is super f'n springy and heel is noticeably softer than typical phylon setups, and WNZ1 full length zoom is a good balance and has great court feel. KD 12 so far def has the most responsive ride of the 3, but if i could have the WNZ2 forefoot with the KD 12 heel then i wouldn't play in anything else

Back
Top Bottom