Nike KD 12

So did you go up half a size for these? i have a size 9, it is too short for me.
My 32 BCat gives me more room, and my 12 easefly too.
I had the same issue with the Kyrie 5, PG2.5 and the WN0.2 = extremely tight.
Otherwise they seem to be really comfortable and i really love the tongue and its colorway same colorway than the first 11. I love the 11 grey colorway but zero ankle protection but it was an hard pass due to the colorway.
To defend the paper on the tongue, it represents the lightness of the shoe. Lighter than the 12 soldier easefly.
But i don't know what to think of these shoe. I think the Lebron 16 are great but i'm afraid of the weight.
Finally the 32 was good.
I guess it depends on how you define TTS. I measure 10.5 but most of what I buy is 11. I went 11 in these.

Put in another few hours. Cushion feels even better. The tpu panel wasn't noticeable at all anymore.

After being more attuned to the cushion, I did find a complaint.

The forefoot zoom doesn't completely cover my forefoot left to right. The ball of your foot still sinks in and is responsive but I can feel a portion of my foot on the medial side hanging on edge.

I'm not sure if this is due to the width of my foot or the limitations of fitting the zoom within the parameters of a strobel board on an already narrow design. It could also be both.

Not a game changer but worth noting. I'm still blown away by the shoe. It kind of breaks the mold of having to choose between a max cushion setup or a light minimal setup and accepting the tradeoffs as you go in either direction. We're having our cake and eating it too.

EYBL.
53487461-E7FB-43AC-A7D8-4255CAC07CE7.jpeg

I guess it depends on how you define TTS. I measure 10.5 but most of what I buy is 11. I went 11 in these.

Ok thanks.
Exactly i measure size 8.5, but i have always chosen size 9. So i think to simplify my size is 9.
I compared yesterday with my 32 BC, i had a good dead space, the same with the AJ 11, and a lot of pair.
But this year 2018/2019 a lot of shoes are really small: PG 2.5, Kyrie 5, 0.2. no dead space.
So i think i will try the size 9.5 for these.
But i'm sure that the Lebron 16 would be ok with me for example. The Lebron 12 easefly are perfect.

Last edited:
I measure a little less than 11.5 but I usually get a size 12 because my feet are wide in the forefoot. Size 12 in these fit pretty nicely and i could feel the phylon teeth gripping my foot tightly. It didn’t hurt but I wonder if it doftens up.

A lil loud for sure, but when you’re 15–7 and getting a free pair of shoes— they’re pretty great for them.
Oh yea I forgot about that.

I don't not like them , they're just not for me.
I like the idea of putting a pattern on the clear sole.
I hope they utilize that in the future

Back
Top Bottom