Nike KD 12

So do the stores that had them on April 1 just leave them in the stock room this whole time?

Game tomorrow morning!

207B6F57-AB97-4A40-8783-002318428473.jpeg

So are the red ones still coming out on May 3 or 4th? Forgot which date it was

3rd, but some stores are selling them now. I seen a pair at my local foot action like 2 weeks ago.

I guess on the 3rd, the 90’s kid and the warriors white/blue/yellow pair is also dropping.

3rd, but some stores are selling them now. I seen a pair at my local foot action like 2 weeks ago.

I guess on the 3rd, the 90’s kid and the warriors white/blue/yellow pair is also dropping.

interesting, what state are you in for that Foot Action? lol

Saw those 11s on deep sale prices in the other thread so I took my 11s out for some shootaround.

Nope.

90s kid full price is a better deal than the 11s half off.

Last edited:
How do these feel comparing to the 11? I really liked the mix between react and zoom in the 11

How do these feel comparing to the 11? I really liked the mix between react and zoom in the 11

11 was my favorite hoop shoe. Now the 12 is neck and neck with the 11. Love the feel, hard to explain but it is a perfect set up for me.

so will 90's kid actually sell out this time or sit?

what yall think

Technically, they never sold out since it hasn’t been officially released by Nike yet. Postponed.

They’ll probably sell well on snkrs but if you go to your local HoH, I’m sure there will be sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom