Nike KD 12

20190429_192418.jpg

I was on the fence about those but I'm sticking with my long held belief that most implementations of 'volt' are trash.

Nike needs to hurry up and release some grey ones so that I can finally play in these.

When you see it let me know if im not reaching
upload_2019-4-29_18-59-20.jpeg

upload_2019-4-29_19-1-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-29_18-59-16.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-29_18-59-16.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
They’re back on the DSG calendar for 5/3, and the other two colors are on FNL calendar for that date.

What are the odds these make it to Nike by You customization? I have the black pair and really like them but would also like a white pair with black accents — basically a white/black version of the Warriors colorway.

These might be my favorite shoes to play in since the OG Air Penny 2. Kind of a hybrid of the Kobe 10 and some Hyperdunks with a little Penny 2 or Zoom Flight Five.

For those that own the fear of god 1, are they built in the same way? Zoom directly under insole as stroble board.

What are the odds these make it to Nike by You customization? I have the black pair and really like them but would also like a white pair with black accents — basically a white/black version of the Warriors colorway.

These might be my favorite shoes to play in since the OG Air Penny 2. Kind of a hybrid of the Kobe 10 and some Hyperdunks with a little Penny 2 or Zoom Flight Five.

Yesssir me too

I'm wondering the same thing. I'd love to make a Penny-inspired colorway of these. Hoping that they follow the 11's and make their way on there.

Talked to the dude at my local House of Hoops yesterday.

He said the Reds are already in back, ready to get sold on 5/3.

He also said they originally got the 90s kids last month, then had to ship them back to Nike. Supposedly the company said they had a “defect”, but he said he didn’t see anything wrong with them.

He doesn’t know if they’re going to get them this weekend but I’m going to check back on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom