Nike KD 12

That is what I am saying man. Wish they were dropping the 3rd. I am leaning Warriors over Reds but they both flames.

Not a big fan of all red at this point, BUT yes, the Reds are nice as well. The way they did the midsole to offset the red upper is well done.

D5cVPLAVUAA5uTe.jpg:large

D5cVP0UUwAAjShb.jpg:large

D5cVRPBVUAAB9Ip.jpg:large

D5cVQd7UcAAbHVZ.jpg:large

Clean!!! Wondering if that will get super dirty. Technically it is not knit, but Idk about the material. The tongue will for sure but I might be in on these over the reds.

Are they as bouncey as the KD 9?
I would say yes. I think the return on energy is better since it's so close to your foot.

I've have 2 pairs of the KD9 1 regular 1 elite. While the bounce is there, I've always felt like I'm standing on platforms in max zoom setups.

The 12 is the closest I've ever seen a max cushion setup merging with the minimal feeling of a guard shoe with the least amount of compromise.

Any insight as to the type of release the 90’s will be? I have a 20% ndc coupon and obviously you can’t use it on SNKRS. Just wondering if I should roll the dice and hope they’ll hit the website or just go for it because of the type of release...

JS”

Back
Top Bottom