Nike KD 12

My local foot action who sold the reds pair early had to send them back to Nike.

Could be like the 90’s pair where they just release them at a later date?

I need those.
Going to check them out tomorrow. They are not as "white" as I thought so I think I can do them on the court for sure

My local foot action who sold the reds pair early had to send them back to Nike.

Could be like the 90’s pair where they just release them at a later date?

Most likely I don't know if nike has ever taken back a shoe and not release them later

Down to these (some of my fav things/colorways) What are your guys’ thoughts?
Horror Movie
7A5BA609-585A-4577-AFFD-EFAED2821EF7.png
Red Tesla
8E1AAF8D-203C-4294-87AF-56E35F4C89CC.png
Wolf grey
1769D978-420B-4D3B-A27C-BAF0F9F28D0B.png

I love the horror flicks. I may mess around with that myself. The wolf grey are cool too. The Tesla I would maybe try to add something to counteract the black.

My ID pairs are about to ship. Will take back my 90s kid pair of the IDs are on point...

I was sleeping on these, but seen the dubs cw and they got my attention. Gonna see how performance reviews are looking , tbh they don’t “look” like they’d have good lockdown which I need
They look great, remind me of the Lebron 7 with the outlined big swoosh

I was sleeping on these, but seen the dubs cw and they got my attention. Gonna see how performance reviews are looking , tbh they don’t “look” like they’d have good lockdown which I need
They look great, remind me of the Lebron 7 with the outlined big swoosh

The perfornance reviews from legitimate reviwers (schwollo, nightwing) have been positive. On a personal note, i love the KD12's, returned the LeBron 16's for them and never looked back. Check the performance thread, lots of guys have praises for the KD12.

Gonna see how performance reviews are looking , tbh they don’t “look” like they’d have good lockdown which I need

Nightwing - frontrunner for shoe of the year
Schwollo - 1st team
Sneaker Gearz - along with the wnz2 it's his go to

Lockdown is solid. Between the flywire, tpu cage, and the kobe 1 / kyrie 4 teeth, you feel secure.

The Techletes did a video on the quad axial flywire.

I bought a size 10 and the width is just right but the length is juuust a little too long for me.

I'm afraid that if i get a 9.5, the length would be good, but it'll be narrow.

Anyone else have this problem? planning to play ball in them so should i get the 9.5 or just return them altogether?

Back
Top Bottom