Nike KD 12

^ that second pic is why I said they “look” like they wouldn’t have good lock down, shoe looks like a triangle. I’m not saying I don’t believe y’all but I gotta try em for myself lol

BA843FF9-D6B2-44CC-A0CF-63F60E8493F3.jpeg

Dame attempted separation with his left arm but Iguodala held his ground which Dame didn't expect that's why he fumbled the ball. He stripped it clean on the way up. Made it look effortless. Like he read his mind the whole time lol

I'm thinking to keep the size 9, and not the size 9.5. The size 9 has loosen up a little bit and with a thin sock it is ok.

About one month ago someone post a link with a really good tester and i forget who talked about it and the thread.
If anyone could help, i would appreciate that.

The perfornance reviews from legitimate reviwers (schwollo, nightwing) have been positive. On a personal note, i love the KD12's, returned the LeBron 16's for them and never looked back. Check the performance thread, lots of guys have praises for the KD12.

Where is the performance thread?

How’s durability?

Outsole and traction only questioning indoor play. But upper too?

anyone with a discount code or swoosh access? wanna make a pair of IDs but dont wanna pay retail :nerd:

KD and Iggy only two players I have seen wearing the KD 12s and they both had non contact calf injuries....hmmmm

Nike chat would give a courtesy code once in awhile if you have not gotten one. They'll look through your chat history to check.

Back
Top Bottom