Nike KD 12

Jordan cement 3 vibes to it.
upload_2019-6-24_19-30-1.jpeg

upload_2019-6-24_19-30-27.jpeg

upload_2019-6-24_19-30-45.jpeg

The black/gray/white with red accent looks nice. Has the most 90s vibe of any of the color combinations so far — I could see Scottie Pippen lacing these up against the Sonics or Jazz...

Those go hard.

In before translucent outsole comment.

I thought for sure when the list was posted on the initial post of this thread that this would be a solid outsole for sure. Still out until there is a solid outsole for retail. Heard too many folks complaining about traction in these on the better (cleaner and maintained) courts around my way.

Guess the wait is on to see what these will look like:
Nike KD 12
Release Date:
Fall 2019
Color: Black/Cool Grey-Anthracite-Anthracite

Traction easily squeaks with the slightest foot dig - I was impressed. Zero complaints on traction.

I’ve also been happy with the traction on the KD12. I’ve worn both the black/white and the white/gray — both clear outsoles — and they perform admirably on what I feel are pretty average court conditions.

In the past 4–5 years I’ve played in the Jordan 11, Kobe X, Hyperdunk 2016 low, KD9, and Hyperdunk 2017 — the KD12 is right there with the Kobe X for best traction of that bunch. Then when you add in cushioning and overall feel, it easily tops everything I’ve played in recently. Fantastic shoe.

Back
Top Bottom