Nike KD 12

Long time NikeTalk lurker, first time poster. Got inspired to make a Batman The Animated Series theme pair

Attachments

• E9E4DFAD-99E4-477A-81E9-027B7C4B0328.jpeg
    E9E4DFAD-99E4-477A-81E9-027B7C4B0328.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 971592F5-25C9-4EB4-AAA5-C984A015EF36.jpeg
    971592F5-25C9-4EB4-AAA5-C984A015EF36.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 58E90891-2925-48FD-9E59-64C7EB47F4D5.jpeg
    58E90891-2925-48FD-9E59-64C7EB47F4D5.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 607B1E3B-1BA8-4DC4-A831-A70FB3438D3A.jpeg
    607B1E3B-1BA8-4DC4-A831-A70FB3438D3A.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 43
need honest opinions. hows the traction on solid outsole for these? may end up just copping an all yellow pair.

It’s comes down to the courts condition! Everybody in the nba wears translucent outsoles bc courts are in amazing condition!

My outsoles are GITD & I had to wipe non stop but the court was super dirty

need honest opinions. hows the traction on solid outsole for these? may end up just copping an all yellow pair.

I've played in the day ones (translucent) and two ID pairs (both solid outsoles). The translucent outsole has worked very well for me. That said, I find the solid outsole to be excellent. It just bites a bit better and requires almost no wiping. If I order more ID pairs, I will definitely go with the solid outsole option.

It’s comes down to the courts condition! Everybody in the nba wears translucent outsoles bc courts are in amazing condition!

My outsoles are GITD & I had to wipe non stop but the court was super dirty

GITD are similar to translucent tho, right? Translucent to me is the worst outsole. 1/10 chances that ill be playing on a court clean enough for the translucent to stick.

Want to take my study further, especially on the KD12s. How does the solid rubber and gum bottom perform?

GITD are similar to translucent tho, right? Translucent to me is the worst outsole. 1/10 chances that ill be playing on a court clean enough for the translucent to stick.

Want to take my study further, especially on the KD12s. How does the solid rubber and gum bottom perform?

Gum is the same material as GITD soles too! Just order solid outsoles if you okay on bad courts

Gum outsole are not the same as Glow In The Dark. No waaaay!

Anyway to the guy asking about how a gum outsole may work on the 12’s, there is a video on YouTube of a guy who played in both the Day One’s and his Gum ID.
Says both have good traction but the gum pair is on a whole new level compared to the translucent on the Day One.

Did have my swaying towards doing gum pair but Iv ordered a solid outsole pair.

Gum outsole are not the same as Glow In The Dark. No waaaay!

Anyway to the guy asking about how a gum outsole may work on the 12’s, there is a video on YouTube of a guy who played in both the Day One’s and his Gum ID.
Says both have good traction but the gum pair is on a whole new level compared to the translucent on the Day One.

Did have my swaying towards doing gum pair but Iv ordered a solid outsole pair.

Not about to argue with you! I have millions of IDs so do whatever floats your boat buddy!

Hope y’all that wanted the kd 12 ids when they were down get your chance to make your purchase.

I absolutely love my pair. Will be making at least 1 more in the fall

translucent, gum, gitd and solid are all different rubber materials.
I don't think people were saying that GITD and Gum are equivalent to solid.

I was asking for people to rate the 4 outsoles based on traction.
My opinion Solid>Gum>GITD>=Translucent..

Back
Top Bottom