Nike KD 12

Finally got my ID’s and loving how they came out.

Clean and simple.

9F16BA91-830F-4679-88D8-F37970164CBA.jpeg
E422B0C6-A74D-49A2-952C-A52E92E72016.jpeg
27D1BA66-71A4-41EA-BE01-BEF957CEE86C.jpeg

Fingers crossed that the glow in the dark outsole sticks like the translucent does lol...

Still stand by the solid outsole is unreal & better than translucent on the GR.. BUT...

Just finished getting shots up in my ID and the same few strips of outsole / traction has peeled & ripped off. Really not happy about it.

Iv worn 5 out of my 6 pairs so far and all have done the same and same part of outsole has came off, so yeah it’s obviously the way I’m planting foot etc whilst playing but still unacceptable the durability of the outsole.
I am pi##ed about my ID now doing it too.

Last edited:
Still stand by the solid outsole is unreal & better than translucent on the GR.. BUT...

Just finished getting shots up in my ID and the same few strips of outsole / traction had peeled & ripped off. Really not happy about it.

Iv worn 5 out of my 6 pairs so far and all have done the same and same part of outsole has came off, so yeah it’s obviously the way I’m planting foot etc whilst playing but still unacceptable the durability of the outsole.
I am pi##ed about my ID now doing it too.

Are you playing outdoor?

Strictly indoor and it’s only working on stuff, shooting, a little bit of one on one.

No full court etc.

For playing Iv still been using Kyrie 4, not ready just yet to make the full change over to the 12.

Hopefully the Peach Jam pair hits discount lol will definitely cop once they do. Got a nike coupon but of course it doesn’t work on either EYBL pair smh

There’s a Peach Jam at outlet hash wall with 20% off but size 7.5 lol
Great Mall Milpitas Nike if that’s your size

Iv emailed them about the ID.
Hopefully il get a reply tomorrow.

I really want them as the solid outsole on the ID is unreal, even straight out of box.
But I think they will say return them & they will issue a refund. Problem then is making the same shoe again and going through the whole building and waiting process.

Season starts in September and really want to get used to playing in these ready for the season.

Not sure what the whole process is with ID and returning them / faulty etc.
I obviously have a load of other shoes I can play in but I feel when I speak to Nike, I want to try and act as if these are my only shoes I have and if I send them straight back to Nike il be without shoes. Not sure it will make much difference haha. Just mad about the situation.

Iv emailed them about the ID.
Hopefully il get a reply tomorrow.

I really want them as the solid outsole on the ID is unreal, even straight out of box.
But I think they will say return them & they will issue a refund. Problem then is making the same shoe again and going through the whole building and waiting process.

Season starts in September and really want to get used to playing in these ready for the season.

Not sure what the whole process is with ID and returning them / faulty etc.
I obviously have a load of other shoes I can play in but I feel when I speak to Nike, I want to try and act as if these are my only shoes I have and if I send them straight back to Nike il be without shoes. Not sure it will make much difference haha. Just mad about the situation.

They will prob offer you a “remake”

Wear the old pair, until new one gets too you

They will prob offer you a “remake”

Wear the old pair, until new one gets too you

I would be more than happy with that.
Sure I had read about that before somewhere on here, but wasn’t sure.
If I can get that option from them tomorrow that would be cool. As just returning them & waiting on refund, then going through the whole order again is not great.

Back
Top Bottom