Nike KD 12

They've gotten really good reviews and only at $90. The cushion is supposed to be great, although a take-down of React supposedly. Only area is containment where they suffer, but thats similar to KD 9-11 anyway.
Im really intrigued with the trey 5 this year. When i see one in store ill try it out. Its that budget renew cushioning, but they dont cage it like they do to a lot of their react ball shoes. If this is a good shoe for 90 bucks it would be a steal. Theres been nice budget shoes before like the flytrap and the kobe mentality, so its not unheard of.

Is everyone getting that chipping on their IDs? I've been back and forth on getting Day One's before the the $30 off is over or some ID's so I can get a solid color sole since I'm hearing it makes a huge difference.

or I can get some lebron 16 glows and call it a day?

Is everyone getting that chipping on their IDs? I've been back and forth on getting Day One's before the the $30 off is over or some ID's so I can get a solid color sole since I'm hearing it makes a huge difference.

I have an XDR outsole on my ID. l have not had any problem so far. I've been playing in them once a week for over a month now, only indoor. I am not sure I could give you 100% confidence that no problem would occur to the outsole.

I have an XDR outsole on my ID. l have not had any problem so far. I've been playing in them once a week for over a month now, only indoor. I am not sure I could give you 100% confidence that no problem would occur to the outsole.
thanks and thats understandable. hows the cushion?

I play twice a week indoor only in my ID's.

I got the glow in the dark outsole. It's holding up well.

I sold my lebron 16's. Too clunky, not very fun to play in.

Cushion on the 12's is one of the best setups Nike has ever released to the masses.

anyone else miss the options? check out the different colors on this roshe run. yet all we get is basic blue, red, and yellow

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 26
Damn it’s like that? I’m still on the sidelines waiting for steep discounts but I didn’t know about that issue

Damn it’s like that? I’m still on the sidelines waiting for steep discounts but I didn’t know about that issue
first time it's been mentioned in 100+ pages. Waiting for others to chime in but nothing like that happened for me, even on a pair that was a bit too snug for me.

Get some better socks lol. Size up if need be.

Someone will always have a complaint about why a shoe doesn’t work for them.

The worst thing you can do is assume that because one person had an issue, your feet will have the same issue.

Like the man said— first time in over 100 pages that someone brought that up...

Back
Top Bottom