Nike KD 12

Will finally be in on these if that is not translucent. These feel great trying them on but heard WAY too many people complaining about the traction at multiple gyms that require folks to change into hooping shoes before even stepping foot on the court.
Sadly it is translucent on these. think of it has a darker, more shadowlike shade of color then the warriors pair.

20190925091233.jpg

20190925091235.jpg

20190925091239.jpg

20190925091240.jpg

20190925091229.jpg

20190925091226.jpg

Blackout - 10/1

Like those a lot. Need em at this $80 price point. And if my winter league picks up again lol otherwise got too many kicks to wear.

the "translucent" outsoles on these have been completely fine. the GSW Home pair is some of the stickiest rubber i have used recently.

ugh wish i coulda gotten the white pair on Nike.com, oh well...waited on the red ones for too long smh

You should try outline the swoosh :nerd:

Could paint the dots “on the Nike check” volt maybe? definitely throwing volt laces, instead of grey

What would y’all use to do the outline?

Can’t wait to see these in hand

About to throw my 90s Kid (10) up on eBay. Used them for about 6-8 runs but going to try the 34 or Kobe 4 until the 5 comes out.

I went to buy but apparently the code ended at 12:00 EST not Pacific time
yeah, it looks that way. Still discounted, let's see if sizes sit until the next clearance additional code
About to throw my 90s Kid (10) up on eBay. Used them for about 6-8 runs but going to try the 34 or Kobe 4 until the 5 comes out.
Just over them and want to try something new? Or was there something not working for you with the KD12? I want to try the 34 as well and I have the Kobe 4' UNDFTD as well just haven't worn yet!

jaynev jaynev , I’m just way too picky! Great shoe, but the tongue really bothered me and have has some minor knee issues with them. I prefer lows but have tried on the 34. Seems worth a shot even though it’s a mid.

jaynev jaynev , I’m just way too picky! Great shoe, but the tongue really bothered me and have has some minor knee issues with them. I prefer lows but have tried on the 34. Seems worth a shot even though it’s a mid.

Knee issues with them? Would you mind expounding? Reason I ask is the cushioning on these should help your knees and take care of some of the pressure placed on them. Also what are you hooping in currently?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom