Nike KD 13

Need date on those navy joints

Not sure US getting them later
Screenshot_20200402_100139.jpg

Screenshot_20200402_100409.jpg
Screenshot_20200402_100422.jpg
Screenshot_20200402_100441.jpg
Screenshot_20200402_100501.jpg

Looks good.... Kds never work for me but I always have to give them a try lol. KD is my guy

Hahaha! Same here man. Are your feet wide? Everybody had the 12s, especially in the NBA, so I figured it was a can't miss. Ran one session in them and felt like the sole was only under the middle of my foot and after I got done my knee was a mess for days. Got some 10s before that and just hadn't fully tested them out, and after the 12 experience I put the 10s on like I was really going to play, and again the whole vibe of the shoe just felt tight and off. So now my dumb *** has marked the calendar for the 24th so I can be disappointed AGAIN, but I guess this time I'll get em from NDC so I can easily do the return. Crazy thing is, their actual stores won't even be open by then. I'm betting on their customer service when they do reopen though.

Nets colorway is 🔥!

With this whole Covid 19 thing though nobody is gonna be able to get these on court until like late summer 😞

what other hoop shoes has Nike done double stacked forefoot zoom in?

Hahaha! Same here man. Are your feet wide? Everybody had the 12s, especially in the NBA, so I figured it was a can't miss. Ran one session in them and felt like the sole was only under the middle of my foot and after I got done my knee was a mess for days. Got some 10s before that and just hadn't fully tested them out, and after the 12 experience I put the 10s on like I was really going to play, and again the whole vibe of the shoe just felt tight and off. So now my dumb *** has marked the calendar for the 24th so I can be disappointed AGAIN, but I guess this time I'll get em from NDC so I can easily do the return. Crazy thing is, their actual stores won't even be open by then. I'm betting on their customer service when they do reopen though.
I don’t think my feet are wide, probably normal I’d say.... I will say the KD 9 was an amazing shoe, one of the GOAT shoot around shoes. But when I’d play full speed I hated how when I’d plant my foot from a lateral move, my footbed (flyknit) would slide way over the sole. And then the zoom on the sole would break, I forget what they called it but everyone from the 9 thread know what I mean. Some days I still miss that shoe when I know I’m just getting shots up, but not playing full court.

I landed hard on my forefoot with the kd 9 where it actually compressed down to the hardwood floors and I injured my foot. That was my first and last kd.

Not feeling any of these upcoming colorways>D might just have to ID me a pair when the IDs go up|l

Interesting to hear some people’s experiences with the KD 12’s. I had the 90’s kid colorway. Cushioning was insane but only on one side (left sneaker). Right sneaker didn’t feel the same like it just wasn’t as bouncy.
As the base wasn’t wide I rolled my ankle a few times in them and then badly enough where I was out for significant time. So I moved on from them; problem is I really like the looks of the 12 and was hoping for a pair that has even cushioning. So I ended up trying another pair (the eybl pair). Cushioning was totally hard as a rock and extremely tight to the point the sneaker caused numbness. At that point I was done with the model. I wanna try the 13 but I have some reservations based on the forefoot base construction. Feel like I’ll be right in the same boat as the 12, but I’m still holding out hope...

JS”

Last edited:
It’s crazy that the 12s didn’t work some of y’all l! I usually wear kobes but the 12s were some of the most comfortable hoop shoes ever imo

I only ordered IDs and never had any weird issues like y’all lol

Back
Top Bottom