Nike KD 13

Traction looks beast.
Nike just sent me a early access to the black & white. Don’t know wether to bite or wait up until another colour way drops.

It is unfortunate that I cannot get excited at the prospect of this shoe, then immediately being able to try it out on court . That white:black color makeup is tough.

What 3 are up on NDC?
I’m in the UK so we have only black & white listed as coming soon, so interested what 3 you guys have up online already.

What 3 are up on NDC?
I’m in the UK so we have only black & white listed as coming soon, so interested what 3 you guys have up online already.
A29BDBC6-F97D-4FF3-8DEC-ED9F8CA7CE13.jpeg

Can't wait to get these and maybe even go hoop. Glad to see they're all solid rubber outsole, might last just a little bit outdoors. Thoughts on outdoor use.

Hahaha! Same here man. Are your feet wide? Everybody had the 12s, especially in the NBA, so I figured it was a can't miss. Ran one session in them and felt like the sole was only under the middle of my foot and after I got done my knee was a mess for days. Got some 10s before that and just hadn't fully tested them out, and after the 12 experience I put the 10s on like I was really going to play, and again the whole vibe of the shoe just felt tight and off. So now my dumb *** has marked the calendar for the 24th so I can be disappointed AGAIN, but I guess this time I'll get em from NDC so I can easily do the return. Crazy thing is, their actual stores won't even be open by then. I'm betting on their customer service when they do reopen though.

I feel the same way. I thought the 12s would be okay since everyone and their moms had them on. Everyone here claims they are the goat but they gotta remember everyone's feet are different. With that said I will give these a try lol

The Black/White were up on Nike UK for purchase. I'd get these, but seems pointless with the lockdown in place.

These joints are SO wack and basic. Like the ones they released for him earlier in his career. Straight Sears material.

Back
Top Bottom