Nike KD 13

Black cements
13.jpg

For those who wants it, you can the use the 25% off on eastbay for the chill colorway

Tried on the USA colorway. Love them. They’ll def be copped when that sales price happens. A lovely option for next year’s 4th/5th.

I want a pair of Chills but NDC refuses to put them on discount or even exclude them from promo.

Interesting review. Looking forward to when gyms reopen and we can get more reviews of the shoes.

That seemed more like a smear campaign than a review of the shoes. Reviewer said the nubs will just tear off but didn’t show any proof of wear and tear. Also mentioned li Ning and peak about a dozen times.

there is more too like the materials one that lists price as a factor then puts a $200 lebron in the best or the outsole comparison one that has all chinese companies except drose 11 and NB omn1s.

Haha, I also notice no mention of the fact he’s playing outside with Chinese brands that make shoes for a market where people play mostly outside, and the Nike and Jordan’s that are being tested outside are indoor shoes.

I can tell you, from my perspective, the KD13 is serious on court. Played three league games and two open gyms in them and so far the cushioning is smooth and responsive, traction has been great, and I haven’t had any stability issues. Only complaint is some rubbing where the tongue sits inside the collar (my right ankle is jacked from serious sprains and a break so it has a huge permanent knot) , the foam around the tongue ripped off, and my white uppers got dirt around the toebox. I’ll hit an official Weartesters review this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom