Nike KD 14

Just got these and played in em

they dig into my foot something serious, where I marked the picture. Like a lot. I tried loosening the laces on the last 2 holes and it didn’t help at all. I’ll give them another try or two but they’re going back if it doesn’t go away.
21CF04EF-4919-4B05-B8F8-B52873659C6A.jpeg

I got the black/volt pair for free last week and decided to give them a shot. last KD I played in was the 12 and absolutely hated them on court. I'm a guard who makes a lot of quick hard cuts and I felt like those gave me no stability to do so. I mainly only play in Kobes caues they fit my game perfectly.

Played in the 14 about 3-4x now and it's a WAY better experience on court. I actually feel like I can do everything I normally do without feeling any problems. Performance wise they are great so far, only slight issue is on the traction a little bit near the toe where those ovals are under the big toe, but it's not terrible enough to not want to play in them. If these keep playing this well on court I hope they hit big discounts to scoop up a few more pairs

Is majority TTS? Went in store and they didn’t have my size…thanks in advance. Looking for a pair when they dip to $100 or lower

Back
Top Bottom