Nike KD 14

I just looked and the Surrealism colorway were still available with the 20% off for me. I'm tempted.

So I ordered the surrealism pair just using my bday coupon and some gift cards this morning along with the new lebrons. Didn’t know I could use the 20% off so reordered and was going to cancel the other pair. The option to cancel is no longer there because there about to ship so message them explaining and asked them just to price adjust for me. They instead adjusted the pair I used the 20% on and knocked them down to 100. I’ll just go ahead and return the other pair when they come in.

I just looked and the Surrealism colorway were still available with the 20% off for me. I'm tempted.

ezgif-5-15129e42f2.gif

Slowly starting to like the 14 more than the 12.

9-11 were buns, thought the KD line was on a downward spiral but the 12 and 14 up there with some of the best. 4, 6, 7, 8 my favs with 6 being my fav of all.

Last hour to cop Surrealism on NDC for disco before the members code ends. Topcashback also at 10%

Off that past Nike deal?
Yea, I actually got two pairs. Ordered the first pair Friday with just the bday 10% code before knowing I could use that 20% off. Went to cancel them but couldn’t because they processed and we’re about to ship. Reordered another pair using the 20% off. Then it hit me that I should just hit up chat and have the first pair price adjusted.

Speak to the lady on chat and explain what happened and she was like sure I’ll take a look and see what I can do. She then tells me she applied the 20% off but instead of it being the first pair, she applied it to the second pair that already had the 20% off. So keeping one and sending the other pair that cost more back.

Yea, I actually got two pairs. Ordered the first pair Friday with just the bday 10% code before knowing I could use that 20% off. Went to cancel them but couldn’t because they processed and we’re about to ship. Reordered another pair using the 20% off. Then it hit me that I should just hit up chat and have the first pair price adjusted.

Speak to the lady on chat and explain what happened and she was like sure I’ll take a look and see what I can do. She then tells me she applied the 20% off but instead of it being the first pair, she applied it to the second pair that already had the 20% off. So keeping one and sending the other pair that cost more back.

kevin-durant-nets.gif

Back
Top Bottom