Nike KD 14

E5yhviuWYA0QF5s.jpg
E5yiGHIXsAQkCqX.jpg

I like those Blue USAs. Really want to try these out on court and just waiting for the right colorway/price. I’d prob cop those blue ones. The white USA ones aren’t bad but I wouldn’t get em.

I haven’t done a Nike ID/NBY is so many years, maybe I’ll do one for these if these colorways keep slacking. Id be happy with a majority black based, with some hints of gold and white

Solid color uppers do this shoe well. When you start throwing colors behind the felt pattern it can look very busy IMO.
Agreed. The first few cw look too kiddie for me. I like that USA one till someone pointed out 👄….🙄 🤣 can’t un see it now still waiting for a decent color.

Tried them on TTS they pinch my feet and I have narrow feet. Think it’s just a break in time. Can any one confirm TTS or .5 up. Nikes been all over the last few years….

Listened to an ep of FSR and dunne said he read an article that said kd likes to feel like his shoes arent even on his foot, so he plays ball in a full size up from his actual size.

im guessing thats why his sneakers have consistently looked terrible on his feet.

Yep! I remember reading that article back in 2018!

“And so to achieve that featherweight feeling, Durant wears a size-18 while on the court — one full size bigger than what he wears when in casual settings.”

Source: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-kevin-durants-shoes-keep-falling-off/

Bruh
I tried to scroll past the lips comment to not have it in my head but y’all keep bringing it up lol. Idc, not a deal breaker haha

Maybe I’m getting old and boring, but too many damn colors on all these KD’s for me. This Sunset one is so damn close to being good - just make the large swoosh white and it’d have been so clean. But they made it pink, which as far as I can tell is the only pink on the shoe. Why?

Same with the first Receding Hairline colorway. Keep the sole white or black and it’s at least cohesive. But nah, let’s click a random area on this MS Paint gradient over here and … aqua blue it is!

I don’t get it.

Agreed. The first few cw look too kiddie for me. I like that USA one till someone pointed out 👄….🙄 🤣 can’t un see it now still waiting for a decent color.

Tried them on TTS they pinch my feet and I have narrow feet. Think it’s just a break in time. Can any one confirm TTS or .5 up. Nikes been all over the last few years….
TTS was perfect for me. A little stiff at first but a couple games in that upper stretched and became comfortable. Definitely wider than the 12 nd 13 but still snug

Back
Top Bottom