Nike KD 15

These dropping?
Anyone know if these are coming out??
1671932613692.jpeg

Definitely appears to be a popular on court shoe around my way. I have 3 colors myself actually and looking to and more if certain colorways ever drop.

After finally playing in the Grinch XX's last night, I can confidently say these KD 15's might be my favorite bball shoes out of all of the current lines. It really is that good.

After finally playing in the Grinch XX's last night, I can confidently say these KD 15's might be my favorite bball shoes out of all of the current lines. It really is that good.
Care to offer comparisons to the 20’s?

Care to offer comparisons to the 20’s?

I've never reviewed a shoe but here's some thoughts.

Grip was the biggest thing for me. I usually play nights so the courts aren't always the cleanest, but these KD's generally have always just gripped better. I wasn't even confident enough in he XX's last night to do stepbacks since my first step would always slip a little.

And I guess that goes into my second point with lateral movements on dribbles. I feel since these KD's are a little higher and have that plastic part, my feet feel more stable moving left and right since the shoe feels more secure to my foot. Could also be because I have a bad ankle and these just help keep my ankle from bending too horizontally on movements, but yeah.

Lastly, I just prefer the cushion on these. From the way they feel around my foot driving, to how they feel when I land. These feel more snug on my feel without feeling too uncomfortable or whereas the XX's where they feel so light, you barely even feel them. I don't have any heel slippage issue some folks seem to have too so that's something to think about.

There's also the aesthetic aspec, if that matters. I just think this is a beautifully designed shoe. The XX's are hideous to me and I only got the Grinch's since it was such an obnoxious CW:lol: I'll give them a few more goes though and see what else I can find to like or dislike but my 4th pair of KD15's are coming today so we'll see...

Edit - Just delivered.

3AE9F711-8EDA-4E32-83E4-881AAAF63A59.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom