Nike KD 15

Mad late but I’m loving the 14 now. I tried it during the 14 main run. And the pair I had dug into the side of my foot so bad it broke skin after one wear, on both feet. I couldn’t even try to break them in. Second time I put em on I was like hell naw.

Not sure why that pair F’ed me up but this pair I got now is freaking amazing. Need to get more for the low.

Mad late but I’m loving the 14 now. I tried it during the 14 main run. And the pair I had dug into the side of my foot so bad it broke skin after one wear, on both feet. I couldn’t even try to break them in. Second time I put em on I was like hell naw.

Not sure why that pair F’ed me up but this pair I got now is freaking amazing. Need to get more for the low.
Which colorway you got now and bad before with the issue?

I find it weird color to color how things can differ

Which colorway you got now and bad before with the issue?

I find it weird color to color how things can differ
This one cut me up
1673054889672.jpeg

Playing in these now and they’re crazy good 🔥. Similar colorway I know lol. Found em for a hundred at the outlet and gave em a try.
3BBBA1D7-82CA-4E0A-B4E2-BAD7898B54C5.jpeg

What color and from where?

Understand that every foot's different, you "Might" not have the sore feet when wearing them.

I had the aching feet and heel slip, but others didn't.

Hopefully your luck's better than mine.
Grey/volt. From grailed

This one cut me up
1673054889672.jpeg

Playing in these now and they’re crazy good 🔥. Similar colorway I know lol. Found em for a hundred at the outlet and gave em a try.
3BBBA1D7-82CA-4E0A-B4E2-BAD7898B54C5.jpeg

what’s the “color code” or nickname for these top ones

15’s arrived. Fit my foot super well, TTS, tie down well. Feel great around the house. Nice tongue, the width wraps around the top of your foot. Can’t wait to hoop in them.

Good to hear. Lmk what you think after you ball in them. The one time I deviated from these KD’s all month of December by playing in the Jordan 36’s and I got plantar fasciitis. I’ve been out for 3 weeks and counting…

First bball related injury in my entire 30 years of playing :smh: #washed

Good to hear. Lmk what you think after you ball in them. The one time I deviated from these KD’s all month of December by playing in the Jordan 36’s and I got plantar fasciitis. I’ve been out for 3 weeks and counting…

First bball related injury in my entire 30 years of playing :smh: #washed
Aw amn sorry to hear that. Midfoot arch pain? Did it happen on one play?

I’ve been wearing the 36’s exclusively for 4 months or so maybe, with a short break for the gt cut 2 a couple times, but back to 36’s, mid and lows.

vettez06 vettez06 this morning was my league which I missed w the later delivery by hoping to get a workout in this week before vaca..could be a bit before a full run.

Aw amn sorry to hear that. Midfoot arch pain? Did it happen on one play?

I’ve been wearing the 36’s exclusively for 4 months or so maybe, with a short break for the gt cut 2 a couple times, but back to 36’s, mid and lows.

It was weird because it happened about 5 games in on a Sunday session. Was just jogging back on defense and suddenly, my arch was in pain and I tried to jog it off but no luck. What’s weird is it has all the signs of plantar fasciitis plus both sides of the ankles and the front of it. So basically it’s everything from the ankle down. Everywhere on my entire foot.

Makes me think I overdid training the day before. Watching too many heels over toes guy and other vids about strengthening the toe and stuff to jump higher and it all probably just gave out that morning. Tried to shoot at the park a little today and the ankle even hurt on free throws so it looks like I’m down for a little longer.

But yeah, lmk what you think of them after you ball in them a few times and break them in.

This thread reminds me I need to sell my 15’s… good shoe, heel slippage not really an issue for me but somehow they never quite made it into my full time rotation.

If you add a lateral swoosh to replace the strap I’m not mad at ^ those being the 16’s :lol:

Those are hard af.

Back
Top Bottom