Nike KD 15

I've played in the 15's four times since my post.

They hurt at first but went away much quicker than in the past. It's definitely the plastic wings that's causing the issue.

I still get heel slip, I've tired them using the runners look and it's much better but still slight heel slippage.

I have the Move Pro insoles. I put them in but couldn't feel the Zoom so I took them out.

All around it's a great and fun shoe to play in when they don't hurt! :rofl:

Everyone won't have the foot pain or the heel slippage so it'll be an amazing performer for most.

I also have to retie them at least twice every time I wear them, I had the same issue with the 14's.

I'd pick up another pair if they're CHEAP!
Hmm
Didn’t have to retire once when I wore.
I did tie a little tighter after the first 5-10 mins full speed though

Can’t tell if I like em or not. This is probably the best model from NBB this year but they need to drop way more colors before they go to the next one

#Unds today!! Details on the shoe is amazing 

Attachments

• 20230128_122043.jpg
    20230128_122043.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 20230128_103620.jpg
    20230128_103620.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 439
I need a new shoe in the hooping rotatation and I can’t decide between these and the Lebron XX. I’m sifting through the pages and I can’t tell which has a better responsive cushioning set up. I’m iffy about the KD 15s cuz the lockdown. Currently balling in the Kyrie infinity.

Replied in Lebron thread. If you can get these for like under 100 it’s a deal. Lebrons not touching below 160 for a bit probably

NBY kind of a dying art with signature releases. Don't think the supply chain/covid/ any of that helped, either. I am sure with logistics Nike is trying to get a handle on their own production and shipments.
Nike is still doing NBY for there runners. I recently got a notification for the Pegasus or one of the recent running shoes.

Nike is still doing NBY for there runners. I recently got a notification for the Pegasus or one of the recent running shoes.
They also have been slowly adding $250 - $300 soccer cleats to NBY as recent as a month ago so the supply chain/production issue problem doesn't seem likely anymore, My guess is they see the resell prices on basketball sig shoes and nike ID options sky rocketing on certain models and color options and they want to cap that. Im not sure if it ever comes back fully for nike basketball....

They also have been slowly adding $250 - $300 soccer cleats to NBY as recent as a month ago so the supply chain/production issue problem doesn't seem likely anymore, My guess is they see the resell prices on basketball sig shoes and nike ID options sky rocketing on certain models and color options and they want to cap that. Im not sure if it ever comes back fully for nike basketball....
you-sure-really.gif

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom