Nike KD 16

I know almost nothing about them, but I recall hearing that they met in a gym or playing hoops? I always assumed the much older white dude had the money/connects to get the channel rolling, and he had Sammy doing most of the work. Eventually he bounced to go do music or whatever, and eventually he (or whomever) was like "you're out, kid" and left Sammy hanging.

Regardless, good for Sammy. His new channel is doing okay (given the current sneaker climate) or at least on-par with the reviewers that are left.

Theres a video they made together where Donnie said hes been out of it for a while not contributing and wasn’t really interested in coming back and Sammy was moving. Sammy just made his own channel so it’s his alone and he doesn’t have to split money.

Theres a video they made together where Donnie said hes been out of it for a while not contributing and wasn’t really interested in coming back and Sammy was moving. Sammy just made his own channel so it’s his alone and he doesn’t have to split money.
Mostly, but Donnie Suposedly asked for back revenue attached to the site for the whole time he was off when Sammy was keeping it running.

From finishline black/purples
Untitled.jpg

Good luck brother. I ran one session in them and I'm done. Felt like playing in Dutch clogs.
Damn, well that's why I ordered from NDC, so I can send em back if they're terrible.

I loved the 15s except the heel slip really affected me. In order to fix the heel slip, I would do a runner's loop and really crank the laces tight but then that would make the TPU wings on each side dig into the sides of my foot and the foot pain was too unbearable to keep playing in.

I laced up the NY vs. NY pair from NDC and walked around but then promptly returned them. The last lace hole was giving me pain on my ankle. These feel higher off the ground than the 15s which I'm not a fan of. I'm resigned to the fact that KDs just aren't for me.

Back
Top Bottom