Nike KD 16

I normally give his model a try every season, mostly because I'm a pyscho and I always hear raving reviews about the cushioning which intrigues me but KD's really haven't worked for me in a while...

15's - heel slip
14's - not bad, but mushy cushioning just not for me
13's - decent, but wasn't a fan of the plasticky heel cup
12's - nice, but too narrow
11's - not very supportive, especially on lateral movements
10's - same

Skipping the 16's altogether and I'm out on this line.

Haha, I agree. I was out on the past few models. Zoom strobel is really comfy but it just doesn’t work for my weak ankle joints lol.
The cushioning on these is similar to the Zion 2s which I really like. They also look like the Penny 2 lows. I figured I’d give them one last try lol.

what do you think?

He's been reviewing a bunch of shoes, quickly - he must play a lot...? He also talks quickly and is hard to understand at times. Would be better if he broke up the video in sections for each topic

I really like his cat. Always making appearances in his videos, especially when he opens up the box :D

Was able to try these on today at my local outlet… returned pair on the hash wall, retail but 20% off. A full size larger than my TTS but I wanted to feel the cushioning set up, it’s nice. Can’t say that I really noticed a drop off in comfort between the two forefoot and heel cushioning. Foot felt pretty secure in the heel so guess they fixed the slip from the 15’s. Other than that I there isn’t really much to add since all I was try on and walk around for a minute. The shape of this model seems a little off to me…kinda bulky or wide but on foot they didn’t feel that way. They also had a pair of 15’s so I put one of each one and the 16’s felt way better to me.

what do you think?

He's been reviewing a bunch of shoes, quickly - he must play a lot...? He also talks quickly and is hard to understand at times. Would be better if he broke up the video in sections for each topic

He seems solid and gives quick reviews which I like. He gets right to the point and has solid takes on the shoes.

But you might be right about your suggestions.

Went TTS. Minor heel slip while wearing them lifting weights. Will check it out tomorrow during my hoop sesh

Will be first to say those are red october-ish.

When are we getting the orange colorway that was originally rumored?

Back
Top Bottom