Nike KD 16

Yea I got my pair of Bads from Nike yesterday. Love the colorway, and fit felt good but I’m gonna need to wait for a big discount. $170 with tax is 👎🏾

Capture.PNG

Grabbed a pair of Boardrooms for $90 at the Nike Employee Store. Am I tripping or do Nike hoop shoes run smaller these days? Had to go .5 size up. Tried on LeBron's 21's and Ja's and had to also go half size up.

Capture.PNG

Grabbed a pair of Boardrooms for $90 at the Nike Employee Store. Am I tripping or do Nike hoop shoes run smaller these days? Had to go .5 size up. Tried on LeBron's 21's and Ja's and had to also go half size up.

Your feet prob grew like mine did

Got my boardroom’s in this week, will be testing them out today.

Anyone know where I can get some sail laces from? The black shoe w/ black laces combo is pretty dull…

Anyhow, been wearing them around the house to help speed up break in process…these do feel kinda stiff out the box. Heel also more firm than I remember from when I tried them on in store. Fit def TTS for me, no heel slip but also doesn’t feel as locked in as some of my other shoes. Let’s see how things go after a few seasons

Update:
IMG_2514.jpeg

First run in the books… and so far so good! Step in comfort is really nice, shoe def feels plush on foot. Cushioning was kinda underwhelming at first but after about an hour I could really feel the forefoot Zoom. Solid traction, no issues whatsoever in that category. Had to crank laces to feel my heel completely locked in, but other than that the shoe was super solid. These seem like they’ll just get better with more wears…

Do you change out the insoles?

I ended up getting the ember glows. I'll wait for the B.a.d.s to go on sale. Ember glows look great in person.

Do you change out the insoles?

I ended up getting the ember glows. I'll wait for the B.a.d.s to go on sale. Ember glows look great in person.
Yep…first thing I l find myself doing with a new pair of shoes is swapping out the stock insoles for a pair of Move insoles. Sometimes I’ll even throw the stock pair back in depending on how the shoe feels.

Last edited:
Update:

First run in the books… and so far so good! Step in comfort is really nice, shoe def feels plush on foot. Cushioning was kinda underwhelming at first but after about an hour I could really feel the forefoot Zoom. Solid traction, no issues whatsoever in that category. Had to crank laces to feel my heel completely locked in, but other than that the shoe was super solid. These seem like they’ll just get better with more wears…

You went the eBay route for those sail laces? Dope lace swap bruh.

Back
Top Bottom