Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

did you even watch the games?  or are you getting this from espn radio?

RJ had 3 points in game 6 and 2 points in game 7!!!  Just because he screamed alot didn't make him a factor.

JR Smith had 14 points in game 6 and 12 in game 7
Yes, because points are all that matters...

And you're forgetting about games 3 and 5.

Last edited:

did you even watch the games?  or are you getting this from espn radio?

RJ had 3 points in game 6 and 2 points in game 7!!!  Just because he screamed alot didn't make him a factor.

JR Smith had 14 points in game 6 and 12 in game 7
Yes, because points are all that matters...

And you're forgetting about games 3 and 5.

We'll game 3, JR Smith had 20.

And in game 5, LeBron and Kyrie both had 41, no x factor needed.

So yea

So yea
Maybe I'm thinking about Games 1 and 2 or something. OK you win 
laugh.gif

So yea
Maybe I'm thinking about Games 1 and 2 or something. OK you win 
laugh.gif
and for the most part, rebound stats in the NBA are overrated, especially against a jump shooting team like GS.  GS shoots the ball then runs back on defense.  So whoever is standing there on defense, grabs the ball and gets credited for a rebound.

OK OK...let's talk about the shoe and less Kevin did this or that...cool? Cool
you got it. When are these hitting iD? When are we getting GSW colors? When is that multi color pair coming out? How does these fit? Should I go TTS if I have a wide foot? 

OK OK...let's talk about the shoe and less Kevin did this or that...cool? Cool

Still havent gotten my foot in a pair of the 9. I hear great things, but am concerned about the area through the midfoot. Other than the pre-heat CW , haven't seen one that I MUST have. Would love to see a primary orange CW, so hoping that was "scheduled" prior to yesterday's news. I won't be that into white, yellow, or blue, but I could certainly be swayed by a good black alternate CW or holiday CW.

Seen these in person finally. Really like ghem, but I want to see what the IDs are about. Not feeling the colorways shown right now

More low to the ground feel but you can feel the Zoom. Ankle support feels like a low but a mid when you lace them all the way to the top.

Wouldn't mind seeing a low just so the shoes are easier to put on.

Not spongy at all. Ankle support is good because they are so stiff. They are going to need breaking in, and they are super stiff on the upper. I can barely bend my foot at True to Size(size on the foot measurer) . I may have to return my pair and go a half size up. I tried them with thin socks as well and still were tight. If you compare them to the Nike Zoom all out that just released, they are nowhere near as responsive or cushiony. I'm assuming KD likes his shoes stiff and with a low response.

Cool, thanks for the replies.

I'm hoping these drop in a mid, then I will try. Don't like the sound of not responsive and stiff though. I usually like those low to the ground feeling shoes that are responsive. Damn.

Been hearing good things and also love the flyknit idea. I have a wide foot and the flyknit helps me out a lot.

Also, some Warriors colors would make me cop a little quicker. Don't like any colors so far, Olympics are the best so far. :smokin

Theres nothing new to talk about at the moment lol. We dont know about IDs (theres an ID thread), no new info on upcoming cways, everyone who ordered online is waiting for their shipment of USAs, and those who wanted them already have the mic drops ....

KDs decision talk is filling the void for now

Last edited:
early "Mic Drop" eBay pairs didn't have size 14 available...so I'll be copping those next weekend.

Passing on the "Unlimited" cw. After that there's nothing to go on except waiting for IDs.

early "Mic Drop" eBay pairs didn't have size 14 available...so I'll be copping those next weekend.

Passing on the "Unlimited" cw. After that there's nothing to go on except waiting for IDs.
im usually a size 14, had to get size 13 on the 9's, i wear 14 on kyrie's 2.

I just need the premieres to sit till next Tuesday so I can get that disco on em.  I don't think I will cop the mic drops since their are other black pairs dropping I am sure I will want more.  I might try to hunt down some preheats though

Quick little side note, the KD 8 thread has 108 pages and we are already on page 94 for the 9.  
roll.gif

It's funny how many people give their opinion on how a shoe runs. Everyone has a different kind of foot . For me my longest toe is not my big toe but my middle toe

This thread is wild, it's gone away from the shoe itself and it's now all about big feet small feet fat feet and toes lol cmon maaan

Back
Top Bottom