Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"KD talk and photoshops" are all we have at this moment. Nike needs to give us some info on upcoming releases. Cws, pics, and dates will at least give this thread life again. Well for the ones that havent jumped off the KD bandwagon.

Side note....Ive seen so many folks on FB burning jerseys and selling off their whole KD collection. I wonder if this will REALLY have an effect on the sales of the 9s?

View media item 2092121

"KD talk and photoshops" are all we have at this moment. Nike needs to give us some info on upcoming releases. Cws, pics, and dates will at least give this thread life again. Well for the ones that havent jumped off the KD bandwagon.

Side note....Ive seen so many folks on FB burning jerseys and selling off their whole KD collection. I wonder if this will REALLY have an effect on the sales of the 9s?
now that's a PS done right

i guess the kd 9 made out of thunder jersey is scrapped...nike never repped okc colorways enough with kd signature watc em flood the market with oakland/bay area colorways and tributes smh i wouldve been cool with him going to spurs but not the warriors mayne he gonna bolt if they dont win the title next season...

Guys, this thread is about the Nike KD 9 sneaker.

If you want to talk about Kevin Durant and his decision to join the Warriors, you need to discuss that here:
[thread="650415"]2016 Official Nba Off Season Thread Free Agency Starts Golden State Signs Zaza Pachulia  [/thread]

I feel like im the only one whos interest in the kd9 is the same as before. Shoe is fire and i really dont care if he left OKC.

At first, I wanted the Black/Multi color before knowing that it wasn't going to come out. Now, I'm starting to like Mic Drops. I think i'm going to use my voucher on them on Saturday. Assuming they will drop on nike.com..

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I feel like im the only one whos interest in the kd9 is the same as before. Shoe is fire and i really dont care if he left OKC.
first KD that I was seriously thinking of copping til then. Honestly, if I would have won the draw for the pre heats, I would have packed them in a box and returned to Nike on principle.

Unless Nike only has up to the Unlimited plan (which i highly doubt) we won't see warrior colors until the 10. When Bron left, we didn't see Cavs colors until the 13

View media item 2092121
I doubt it, he's going to a much bigger market

Tried to go out and exchange my TTS USA's for .5 size up.  Breaking them in is cutting off my circulation and my foot gets tingly and numb after 15 minutes. It looks like the Bay Area is running out sizes on these. They did not have a half size up for me. The guy at footlocker said that these have been steadily selling since the news broke.

I agree that tok much black on the mic drops but I think the shoe is perfect for a custom of a Warriors away shoe

Definitely picking up the Unlimited dropping August 8, 2016. Solar Green and Pink on that Black!!!

"Unlimited"
August 8, 2016
$150

Whatever Warriors colorway comes out will be had as well. Both as ball shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom