• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So glad about this release.

Now I can grab my 2nd pair. I was on the fence about USA but was pulling the trigger this weekend.

Now I can get the pair I really wanted!!

Came into this thread and we getting preheats again!!!! Yea boi that means I am pushing the mic drops back, those should still be around in a few.  Or maybe I will buy both this weekend lol

Played in my mic drops today for a couple hours. Fit is just right going TTS and wearing Elite socks. Break in time was almost nonexistent. Pretty amazing. Zoom is very springy. So much better than the 8s (which I think are way too hard and dead feeling). Knees felt good after playing in them. The articulation is great. Makes the shoes flexible without sacrificing cushioning. Heel to toe transition is smooth with the articulation. Side to side stability feels a little lacking with so much bouncy zoom. Made me hesitate a bit on some hard lateral moves - mostly noticeable on defense. Not sure if this a long term issue or if I just need to adjust to playing in the shoes. Support was very good - I never felt like the shoe was tippy or that my foot was coming off the foot bed during cuts (an issue with other knit shoes). Traction is good to very good so far. Hope it gets better with more break in.

Played in mic drops again today.

Pros so far:
Comfort, transition, and support are all very good.
Impact protection is awesome and the zoom is springy.
Traction is very good and seems to be improving with break in.

Cons
Still finding the cushioning a tad unstable going side to side. Was definitely slowing me down on defense and noticed it on a couple drives to the hoop. This needs to improve if they are going to stay in my basketball rotation.

Will keep playing in these for the next week to see how it goes.

Played in mic drops again today.

Pros so far:
Comfort, transition, and support are all very good.
Impact protection is awesome and the zoom is springy.
Traction is very good and seems to be improving with break in.

Cons
Still finding the cushioning a tad unstable going side to side. Was definitely slowing me down on defense and noticed it on a couple drives to the hoop. This needs to improve if they are going to stay in my basketball rotation.

Will keep playing in these for the next week to see how it goes.

Indoor or outdoor play? I'll take mine out to play for a review.

Back
Top Bottom