Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i'm really feelin the Game Royal/white/black color way and also the university red/white/black colorway. kd9 >>> kd 8 elite

these look like they will slide right off his feet lol they arent even wrapping around his ankle.. reminds me of the problems that people had with the lillards and that like sock type of feel
the actual heel padding is curved/pushed in for a snug close feel.. It's lower inside the shoe so you can't see it... That top longer area is designed so that you don't get ankle/heel blisters hence why it's so spaced out.

how often do KDs sell out nowadays?

KD's lost da streets....

When
nike-kd-vi-yellow-blue-02.jpg

Was out everyone was at attention.

Same with

usa-nike-zoom-kd-iv-new-images-1.jpg

Da VIII's aren't bad they just had no buzz around em

..da VII's sold well too...but thats just they almost look like da VI's..and he was hurt all year so it was quiet.

Went looking for info on KD rocking the 9 for the WCF and found this...

I'm sure this was posted but some(myself included) just picked up on the thread.

pimp.gif

I've ordered mine from this seller out of China on eBay. They may take 3 weeks to a month to get your order. I order several pairs for my coworkers and myself so I would be ok because after several months of wear they do wear down. For under $5 bucks you can't beat it. There's a few sellers that have them but I've only dealt with the one in the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1Pair-Unise...hash=item5d60c63b8f:m:mzKTQ7Z8D-z9AnaJDJAw28w
Ordered some of these to go intro my Kyries.. Thanks for the link

Do they sell any of those insoles already with lining or already encapsulated within an insole?

I would love to use one for a few of my shoes but I just know just putting it underneath the existing insoles will simply make the shoes too tight to wear.

Ordered some of these to go intro my Kyries.. Thanks for the link

How'd these turn out? Did you go half a size up to compensate for the extra thickness? Did you glue them onto the midsole or the insole inserts? I really want to know since I'm planning to get me some Kyries for balling. Thise stock cushions are horrendous.

How'd these turn out? Did you go half a size up to compensate for the extra thickness? Did you glue them onto the midsole or the insole inserts? I really want to know since I'm planning to get me some Kyries for balling. Thise stock cushions are horrendous.
prolly should go in the kyrie thread but if you think cushioning is "horrendous" ima go out on a limb and say its not the right shoe for you. It gives great court feel at the expense of cushioning, so maybe you need a big man shoe or something. Im 6'4 210 and think the cushioning is fine, so u must be like 250+ or really bad joints lol

prolly should go in the kyrie thread but if you think cushioning is "horrendous" ima go out on a limb and say its not the right shoe for you. It gives great court feel at the expense of cushioning, so maybe you need a big man shoe or something. Im 6'4 210 and think the cushioning is fine, so u must be like 250+ or really bad joints lol

I'm 5'10" 180 with really bad joints. LOL I just tore my right ACL but I love the shoe. That court feel thing Nike is trying to sell is just bogus. Kyrie's shoes all have full length Zoom underneath them. So, I was wondering if any of these after market insoles or eBay insoles would actually help with the cushioning bit.

I was in the Nike sockliners thread and someone said someone had bought the setup I was trying to go for here. Just wanted to reach him. Sorry if I 'invaded' this thread with an OT post.

The Zoom Hyperdunk 2016 is probably the Nike shoe to go for this summer. This KD9 looks much like the D-Lillard 2 and that one is better overall for that 105 price point.

I'm 5'10" 180 with really bad joints. LOL I just tore my right ACL but I love the shoe. That court feel thing Nike is trying to sell is just bogus. Kyrie's shoes all have full length Zoom underneath them. So, I was wondering if any of these after market insoles or eBay insoles would actually help with the cushioning bit.

I was in the Nike sockliners thread and someone said someone had bought the setup I was trying to go for here. Just wanted to reach him. Sorry if I 'invaded' this thread with an OT post.

The Zoom Hyperdunk 2016 is probably the Nike shoe to go for this summer. This KD9 looks much like the D-Lillard 2 and that one is better overall for that 105 price point.

No you're right, it was this thread dude was talking about the insoles and where to get them etc.
Check the previous page bruh.

im so hyped for the kdeezys, for real the kobe 11 let me down traction-wise as i play on dusty af courts ... so im hoping these follow suit with the 8s traction as for some reason that is real nice on my trash courts.

all 3 colorways we've been shown so far are instant cops imo !!

The white ones look pretty dope. And I can't remember if I've seen a USA one or if that was a Hyperdunk Elite

Kyrie's shoes all have full length Zoom underneath them.

Unless you are talking about the HyperRevs with the full zoom but none of Kyrie's signature shoes have full length Zoom. Just the forefoot which i dont know was his preference or Nikes price point preference..

Unless you are talking about the HyperRevs with the full zoom but none of Kyrie's signature shoes have full length Zoom. Just the forefoot which i dont know was his preference or Nikes price point preference..
Someone got a hand of Kyrie's 2012 Zoom Hyperdunk PEs and they had a full-length Zoom unit instead of the regular Lunarlon setup that were sold on retail. NBA players get the better tech than those we get on retail. That's a fact. That's why this whole court feel thing Nike is trying to sell? That's BS.

Someone got a hand of Kyrie's 2012 Zoom Hyperdunk PEs and they had a full-length Zoom unit instead of the regular Lunarlon setup that were sold on retail. NBA players get the better tech than those we get on retail. That's a fact. That's why this whole court feel thing Nike is trying to sell? That's BS.

So you mean to tell me Stephon Marbury wasn't playing in $15 Starburys forreal either?

That is kinda low if Nike is pushing the product as being one thing but giving the player another setup.

Last edited:
So you mean to tell me Stephon Marbury wasn't playing in $15 Starburys forreal either?

That is kinda low if Nike is pushing the product as being one thing but giving the player another setup.
Uhhh... He was exaggerating? He's mad because He knows how much it costs to produce shoes because he too was at some point in his life, designing and selling them. The point is still clear, shoes don't sell for their production costs. You mega high on something if you think that those 225 Jordans really cost 225 to make.

And that kinda low thing about Nike selling something to the people and then players getting more? That's business. That's part of the deals they make. They have endorsers, right? I don't think anyone would wanna buy some shoes of some guy who got injured wearing those shoes. The best way you can keep a player healthy and visible to the buyers is by keeping them on the floor hence, hooking them up with the best tech.

You can look it up in Google about someone getting a hand of some player edition Kyrie Zoom Hyperdunks and finding out they had full-length Zoom and everyone else didn't.

Sorry for the OT post.

Back
Top Bottom