Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

true but i wear all of my shoes with my laces out freely... but then again im just a pessimistic guy so i doubt this would happen
This isn't true Nike is just lazy, we have had prime knit on adidas basketball shoes and them tearing hasn't been a issue, it Can be done, just don't seem to be a priority for Nike at all
You making it sound like the shoes have released and they are defective, and they dont drop until next month

Last edited:
I'm ready for the white joints and some dope ID options.

Since retail is $150, IDs should only run $200, maybe $210 max. :pimp:

Yeah, I'm on it.

I'm ready for the white joints and some dope ID options.

Since retail is $150, IDs should only run $200, maybe $210 max.
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'm on it.
Should be $195 if Nike sticks to there normal iD pricing. I remember that it only used to be $35 extra for iDs, now it's $45

Where can I find those dmv kd8's? They were probably the best colorway of the 8's

KD is in the 9's tonight.

We get some closeups man:pimp:

Wonder if there was some type of clearance needed to wear them for the game? He has been wearing them in practice etc. There is still another elite to release at the end of the month. Never mind the fact he has been wearing the regular version mostly during the playoffs.

Last edited:
Maybe nike has realized he is not going to wear the 8 elite and basically said wear the 9s to build the hype up

Just showed him writing on it.

Let's see when he'll switch them out lol

Last edited:
Omg pure beauty!!! Day. 1. Cop. Most. Hyped. 2016. Release. For. Me. Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh I need these. June needs to hurry tf up lol

Yeah buddy! The KD9's debut better result in a W. Drop 40 or some crazy game winner! Just to add to the hype haha

Back
Top Bottom