Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one who thinks that the KD 9 had a lot of potential when it was just about to be released only to be greatly disappointed with how they are releasing all the ****tiest colorways one can come up with? LIKE WTF.

Am I the only one who thinks that the KD 9 had a lot of potential when it was just about to be released only to be greatly disappointed with how they are releasing all the ****tiest colorways one can come up with? LIKE WTF.
Yeah it definitely had a lot of potential. Honestly for me it' not even the colorways, I actually like a majority of them. The shoe just looks a little too long on feet... it's not a good look in my opinion. But they're great for hooping. 

Hi, i recently picked up the BOP KD9s for hooping, the problem is that because i have to use orthotics, i receive a little bit of pinching at the top of my foot where the stitching between de mesh and the flyknit is located. Does anybody know if that feeling goes away after a few wears?

Last edited:
  Quote:
Hi, i recently picked up de BOP KD9s for hooping, the problem is that because i have to use orthotics, i receive a little bit of pinching at the top of my foot where the stitching between de mesh and the flyknit is located. Does anybody know if that feeling goes away after a few wears?
You're going to ruin your feet. Either you size up in hopes that the middle part of the shoe is wider in a higher size and sacrifice the overall fit of the shoe or you just scrap hooping in a KD 9. The shoe itself is already narrow and runs long due to KD's long feet. As far as I know, he also wears orthotics and wears shoes way bigger than his shoe size which is why his shoes are known to slip off his feet.

Ya some can argue that eventually that stitch MAY loosen up and comform to your feet. But do you really want to risk the chance of injuring yourself and not being able to play? I say it's not worth it man.

Last edited:
Hi, i recently picked up de BOP KD9s for hooping, the problem is that because i have to use orthotics, i receive a little bit of pinching at the top of my foot where the stitching between de mesh and the flyknit is located. Does anybody know if that feeling goes away after a few wears?

That stitch actually bothered me too so I triple socked it, shoved my feet in there, hit em with a hairdryer to warm up the fuse, and then did a little walking/bending/moving of my feet to loosen it up until they cooled back down. Haven't had any issues since.

Stitch bothered me so I half sized up. A little extra length but nothing major and the fit is perfect.

Im surprised at people who can size up, i feel like theyre already about .5 long. They are pretty narrow but i dont think i could size up

These colorways are giving the KD 8's a run for their money 
sick.gif

KD 9 and the worst colorways imagined ever.

That's the sad part. They finally have a canvas that could have produced some fire colorways, but we've only gotten a couple of good ones. The Oregon Duck PE being a prime example of the kind magic they could put out with this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom