Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope Nike didn't ditched these for those up there :smh:
nike-kd-9-black-red.jpg

I currently have the Mic Drops and the Gold Medals. If these came out first, it definitely would of been a one and done for me...

I currently have the Mic Drops and the Gold Medals. If these came out first, it definitely would of been a one and done for me...

Label it a "what the" or whatever and just drop it. Nike will be making money if they do.

Seems like all including myself like that color. Hope Nike ends up releasing it, even though said they wouldn't.

APs are nice but I probably wont cop as well

they got me ready to pull out my Meteorology 6s though

Pulled the trigger on those Birds of Paradise pair. 106 shipped. Couldn't beat that. takes me back to those Red Carpet VII days...

Waiting for discounts is a pain in the *** on these :smh:

I want the summer packs, triple blacks, and oreos for 100. Size 13 :nerd:

Waiting for discounts is tough....you wait too long  and you miss out on your size or a decent deal.  I think between Nike's big signature shoes, these might be the better of them all.  Flyknit, full length zoom, great performer.  Out of all the sig, basketball athletes, I feel like Nike tried the hardest with the KD this year.  

I agree with these being the best out the big 3 sigs... when people compare the Lebron 14s to these, I keep making the Russel Westbrook/Nick Young face

these are lightyears ahead aesthetically (flyknit and air zoom, c'mon), but sadly (and thankfully) these will be heavily discounted soon or end up in the outlets in droves

besides JB, nobody really messing Nike Bball (some of these lackluster colorways have attributed to that as well)

The discounts on these are already out there. I got my TBs for $100 during a holiday sale and citygear had the blue pair for 75 (they might even still)

Must cop on the Aunt Pearl KD 9

Finally got around to wearin a pair of KD 9s and man o man are they comfortable!!!

I know people don't like hearing it, and I'm too married to the swoosh but I've heard great things about Adidas basketball sig shoes.  Harden 1, LIllard 2 and then I've heard the Explosive are all great performers.  I don't think they would ever take over Nike because Nike has too many big names but if you line up Adidas sigs and Nike sigs, Adidas might outperform Nike as a whole.  These KD 9s are great but there's a drop off with the Bron's and Kobe's 

Waiting for discounts is tough....you wait too long  and you miss out on your size or a decent deal.  I think between Nike's big signature shoes, these might be the better of them all.  Flyknit, full length zoom, great performer.  Out of all the sig, basketball athletes, I feel like Nike tried the hardest with the KD this year.  
Also a big factor was them cutting the price down to $150, could have been an easily a $180 plus shoe, but knowing the market trend, Nike was smart enough to cut the price down to $150. Even the Lebron 14 will be $25 less than the 13.

I don't know the sales numbers, but I am sure they are selling better than 8's. But the shoe also looking good and has the tech, flykniy, etc.. helps the sales.

I hope for the KD 10 the price will remain the same. 

Yea.  Dropping down to $150 was huge.  The 8 was probably a bust sales wise and looks wise for most.  I personally, loved the 8 on the court.  It's weird that Nike has taken two great, legendary athletes (Kobe and Lebron) and kind of stayed stagnant with their shoes.   The Kobe XI were cool but nothing new.  You would think with the historic season Bron just had, they would have pushed the envelope with the XIV, do something new.  Nike really did something nice with the KD 9, and no disrespect to KD but I would have thought they would have really pushed Bron's line after what he just did.  I just got the blk/white pair that just came out and just holding the shoe, you really feel like you're holding something with quality.  

The KD8 got more hate than it really deserved, but the price point was just wrong (all the price points were wrong...we saw the correction with this years models). The fit wasn't for everyone, but the zoom was great and a few CWs were fire (N7, Euro, green glow).

KD models will inherently turn quite a few people away because they're narrow, but the 9 is great. The major problem is the increasing number of popped zoom bags. Just not acceptable.

The KD8 got more hate than it really deserved, but the price point was just wrong (all the price points were wrong...we saw the correction with this years models). The fit wasn't for everyone, but the zoom was great and a few CWs were fire (N7, Euro, green glow).

KD models will inherently turn quite a few people away because they're narrow, but the 9 is great. The major problem is the increasing number of popped zoom bags. Just not acceptable.

Is getting a voucher really a big hassle?

The KD8 got more hate than it really deserved, but the price point was just wrong (all the price points were wrong...we saw the correction with this years models).
This.

The various colorways as well as the EXT versions were much appreciated. The Elites were the experimentation of a new trend in the Nike bball line and a bit of a money-grab, so I'll sort of give those a pass. But everything else associated with the 8s were dope. $50 price-tags at the outlets should put them at the top of everyone's list!

Back
Top Bottom