Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^ nice. It sounds like they're saying the cushioning set up is the same as the LBJ X. All the specific tech info is mumbo jumbo to me. Articulated air? Lbj elites had a higher psi? I just know they were great performers and i have high hopes for these

roll.gif

THAT YEEZY PIC AS A REFERENCE IS CRAZY LMAO... BUT I DO THINK THESE ARE NICE.. I LOVE THE SOLE MIDSOLE CONCEPT BUT THEY DONT SEEM THAT CASUAL WEAR FRIENDLY

I've ordered mine from this seller out of China on eBay. They may take 3 weeks to a month to get your order. I order several pairs for my coworkers and myself so I would be ok because after several months of wear they do wear down. For under $5 bucks you can't beat it. There's a few sellers that have them but I've only dealt with the one in the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1Pair-Unise...hash=item5d60c63b8f:m:mzKTQ7Z8D-z9AnaJDJAw28w

Thanks for the info. I ordered 2 pairs.

So are they true Nike zoom quality jist GM? Or straight knockoffs?

Like the shoe. Don't like these sort of "tongues" where it's all connected. Way better than the 8 tho.

Last edited:
They are true zoom air bags to me. They have the same cushioned feel.
dumb question: 

what does the seller mean by this? " Can not do any cutting, otherwise it will leak, avoid sharp objects designated to cushion."

also, I'm not sure what size to buy since I'm an in betweener. 

TIA
  •  

Usually stolen product.

How is this a stolen product. China make everything for Nike. Plus its the same cushion thats imbedded into Nikes zoom full length based sneakers. What's stealing is Nike charging a pretty good mark up fee for $5 zoom cushioning pads.

View media item 2020115

dumb question: 

what does the seller mean by this? " Can not do any cutting, otherwise it will leak, avoid sharp objects designated to cushion."

also, I'm not sure what size to buy since I'm an in betweener. 

TIA
  •  

Make sure you dont cut the cushion bag because it will leak the gas out. Everybody dont know about the zoom cushioning so theyll try to cut it to fit into the shoes. Avoid getting sand grains and/or any foreign objects wedged under the cushion bags. Since its not underneath the strobel it is exposed.

Make sure you get the size closest to your shoe size. Im a 12, the biggest they come in is 29cm or 11.4" which fits just shallow of the front of my shoe.
Simple....Google is your friend....
View media item 2020126
View media item 2020127
View media item 2020128
View media item 2020129
View media item 2020131

These look good. Pretty to look at.

Some of the pics look bulky.
Seeing how OKC will be playing in June, and release date is 6/30, I fully expect KD to have these on in the Finals, maybe WCF.
Ready

Seeing how OKC will be playing in June, and release date is 6/30, I fully expect KD to have these on in the Finals, maybe WCF.
Ready

Maybe... depends how comfortable he is in them, and how much he likes them. We've seen plenty of times that at the end of the day, the athlete is gonna rock what they want to rock, releases be damned. KD been wearing regular 8s over elites for example

Ready

Maybe... depends how comfortable he is in them, and how much he likes them. We've seen plenty of times that at the end of the day, the athlete is gonna rock what they want to rock, releases be damned. KD been wearing regular 8s over elites for example
:rofl:

Sign me up for [emoji]9996[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji], all black and the all white with navy swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom