Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if the insole is just the thin ortholite-type insole or something much thicker (closer to a drop in midsole)? Trying to figure out if/how orthotics will work in these

I wouldnt be worried about any other release of KD. You will be able to obtain them like always.

i still think the multi is gonna be an ID option because Nike knows how much ppl go bats*** crazy for multicolor, especially on flyknit. Make them an ID and they can charge more

Are the any other websites where I can get these for below $200 or somewhere right above $200? I was away from the site for a day and missed the bouncewear link and the other one?

Just trying to get the preheats or 0, I need a pair of grey shoes

My preheats have shipped from Nike.ca. Coming from the Netherlands. I really wish I had ordered two pairs. Ordered a size 9 but that is my TTS and I want these to play ball in. So it may pop up on Kijiji in Toronto if it fits a half size down, haha.

Why are the Pre-Heats $50 more than every other pair?
Nike was probably going to originally sell them at 200 dollars but dropped to 150. The msrp on the box is 200, but no one is paying that. As for other country's, the currency conversions by nike is just f***** up

Last edited:
My preheats have shipped from Nike.ca. Coming from the Netherlands. I really wish I had ordered two pairs. Ordered a size 9 but that is my TTS and I want these to play ball in. So it may pop up on Kijiji in Toronto if it fits a half size down, haha.
Coming from the Netherlands? That's weird, cause I'm in the Netherlands and as far as I know there is no distribution centre here. When I order shoes from the Dutch site they're shipped from Belgium. They work in mysterious ways :lol:

Does anyone know if the insole is just the thin ortholite-type insole or something much thicker (closer to a drop in midsole)? Trying to figure out if/how orthotics will work in these

Same Ortholite as all the other Nike shoes(lebrons, kyries, etc.)

Does anyone else have the Black with White swoosh KD 9's at there local Footlockers?  I think they are called the Oreos/Mic Check?  I thought they weren't releasing until July 9th or somewhere around there.

Does anyone else have the Black with White swoosh KD 9's at there local Footlockers?  I think they are called the Oreos/Mic Check?  I thought they weren't releasing until July 9th or somewhere around there.
eBay only place has them early

I was lucky enough to get a pair online this morning, then I went to my local HOH and they had a 12 for me also. Crazy thing is my local HOH was selling them for $200 !!!! I told them everyone else was selling for $150 but they said the other stores were mistaken and they were supposed to be $200. I copped anyways just in case my online order gets cancelled. Just super strange to me that a footlocker could mess up like that!
Do you want to sell the extra pair?  I'm in Tulsa. 

Last edited:

eBay only place has them early

Theyve been selling on ebay and Kicks-Crew for almost a month now.

Some stores sell things as they get them or whenever they feel like if they dont receive "do not sell until" date from Nike. Could have been that Nike slipped n forgot to include it on their shipment maybe.

But the shoes have been available online for a while now

Back
Top Bottom