Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
whyyyyyy are they releasing those pink ones?? The 1st ones we saw were fire!!   
mean.gif

cant wait to rock my preheats casually tbh.. they fresh AF.

been balling in the mic drop joints for a few weeks now, and i dont usually play on an airbag but im getting used to the bouncing on clouds feeling. suuuuuuuch a sick shoe. the fit, the aesthetics and the traction are on point!!

yeah this new MC looks too bright, maybe thats just because its a pic in the sunlight though. Also dont really like the look of that top layer, it looks like a screen

Last edited:
Man when i first saw the pink multis, i thought it was a sneak peak at ID options, not an actual GR, that didnt even cross my mind. Yall must be right...yea they're not great. I like a lot of it individually but together its weird

I'd like to think they could be women's, but let's hope they don't start bombing the 9 with **** CWs

Preheats, Premieres, Mic Drop and the page 1 black/ multi are all fire imo !!

i too can vouch for the comfort and traction on these shoes...i usually hoop in lunar hotness but the bounce on these are nice!

Does anyone else have the Black with White swoosh KD 9's at there local Footlockers?  I think they are called the Oreos/Mic Check?  I thought they weren't releasing until July 9th or somewhere around there.
You are correct but i have a pair and they are awesome. Footlocker said July.

first MC > the new ones. not feeling the midsole and outsole. less is more.
It's definitely a test on what can be done for ID. Showing MC zoom/sole and flyknit.

The colour choice is ugly as all hell.

Last edited:
Did anyone who ordered from back-door.it get any tracking info yet? My order updated as "completed" but I see nothing else.

just curious, and getting antsy waiting for these haha

I hope these are just ID tests for a mc option. But I'm worried they might be a gr cuz I'm seeing people all over ig getting them in that gr box

Back
Top Bottom