Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought the next iteration of the SNKRS app will have the ability to add discount codes. At least that's what I thought people had said when they were testing out the beta version of the new one.

Going to try on the USA's today at my local FTL.. . might wait for the id options and go with the CLB16 first if I can find in person. 

Does nike really have to put everything on snkrs first ??  bunch of greedy mofos 
Thats why they hand out 15%-20% codes for their mistakes so freely
mean.gif

Grizz and others why does it seem like yall got ndc codes on deck? I get one if i buy an ID thats i have a legit complaint about lol. Thats like once every yr or 2

Grizz and others why does it seem like yall got ndc codes on deck? I get one if i buy an ID thats i have a legit complaint about lol. Thats like once every yr or 2
I got a 20 because of the Master 12 Lupe Fiasco, i got another 20% because they drop the Chi 10s early and cancel my order... Because they wasnt dropping for another week

If my feet weren't so sweaty these USA would have been copped at retail. Not trying to have these dirty and yellow after a week :x

I hope some kind of grey/dark grey upper drops that's simple

Preheats were cool but pass on the $200 but didn't like the light red/pink or whatever

Man, I got through on these through Villa but now have buyers remorse. What I really wanted was the Zero's.

Anyone know if they're sitting anywhere in person? I missed the dang Nike "Draw."

Last edited:
I may be in the minority here, but I actually want my USAs to get a little yellowed. Give them that vintage white chuck taylor look.

Was able to get the USA colorway with no problems in store. The zoom feels amazing but this shoe is hard to put on, it's like getting a rug burn on your feet because you have to shove your feet into them. Does any one know if this will simply take some break in time?

The sizing is totally screwed up on these

I bought a 10.5 and the width is for like a 9 and the length is for like an 11

Possible I got a bad pair?

I must be in the demographic that recommends sizing down. These look looooooong when it's a half size too big.

Back
Top Bottom