Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't understand why some of y'all are anticipating to cop a bunch of GSW iDs when now they're gonna be GRs

That is the most rationale post I have seen on here ^ it's a lot grown men on here sounding freaking ridiculous and acting butt hurt because another grown man decided to do what he thinks is best for HIM. Freaking ridiculous, I don't get the hate he wants to play with a team that he thinks that will make him a better basketball player and help him win rings. After these finals GSW NEEDS him and he needs them, I love the move for basketball reasons and entertainment value.

All you whiners please unsubscribe and go cry elsewhere.

All color ways of this shoe have been buns to me including the PS's.

I hope some crazy CW comes out changes my mind though this is an interesting silhouette.

im just dissapointed he took the b**** way out
Agreed at least when Lebron left his team was garbage, KD still had a great supporting cast with a guy in Westbrook who imo is a top 5 player in the league KD made a big mistake legacy wise if they win the title next year that ring wont mean even half as much as it could have meant had he won it in OKC

Agreed at least when Lebron left his team was garbage, KD still had a great supporting cast with a guy in Westbrook who imo is a top 5 player in the league KD made a big mistake legacy wise if they win the title next year that ring wont mean even half as much as it could have meant had he won it in OKC

Same could be argued for LeBron.

The ring for Cleveland obviously means a lot. But, had he never won those rings with Miami and stayed to grind it out...how much more would that mean not only to him but to the city? He chased a ring. I like LeBron but him leaving (the way he handled it too) is a big blemish on his legacy. You're the hometown savior but you go jewelry chasing? Can't respek that.

I have mixed feelings on Durant leaving. I don't like Golden State after the Finals this year at all. But I don't dislike Durant himself. He made a business decision. He's not from there so his obligation is less.

Last edited:
Everyone ALWAYS makes it about winning a ring..so he did what he had to do to do it. What's worse staying there and losing or going and having a better shot at winning

If they dropped those black/multicolor, I'd still be in regardless of what team he's on. Still a little disappointing though like others have said. It's not every day I find myself agreeing with Stephen A Smith.

Still I mean when Lebron left Boston beat his Cavs team pretty good so I think most people knew he was leaving the fact that KD was up 3-1 in the series and chose not to try one more season with Westbrook and co is a bummer His team could have beat them next year but jumping ship to a team which already has won 73 game the previous season is the easy way out at least Lebron didnt exactly go to a Miami team that was stacked it just had Wade KDs way way definitely the easier way out I think we can all agree on that

@van-nostrand

I agree, KD realised that both GSW needed him, and he needed them. The Warriors imploded to the cavs. Having Durant takes them up a notch. And although the league will be predictable and we may know what the finals match up next year will be... At least it will be entertaining!

You guys are jumping to conclusions on Kd. For starters, it's just one year with the second optional. I can almost guarantee hes gonna pull a lebron and come back to okc after he wins a ring this upcoming season.

Still shouldve gone to the celtics

Just imo, the only reason he left is because he knows deep down in his heart that Westbrook is leaving when the time comes. So he didn't want to be stuck without a chair when the music stops.
He could have signed a 2 year deal and opted out next year.

Maybe even gone to a team together with Westbrook.

But I understand why he did what he did. In 20 years no one is gonna remember that he was up 3-1 on the Warriors and they aren't gonna remember Stephen A. Smith's rants. Kids are gonna go to Wikipedia and see x amount of rings by Durant's name. That's all that matters.

Although I do feel like it wouldn't have hurt (barring some crazy freak injury or something) to try to win one more time with Westbrook and then potentially go to the Warriors or whatever team next year if you fail.

I wonder how this would have played out if they went to the Finals or even won the chip.

I assume this won't really affect the colorways. Don't really buy shoes anymore but Just looking at the Kobe's and LeBron's they have about 50 different drops with each one :lol:

I will say this, I don't think KD goes to the Warriors if they would have just went back to back

Does anyone else have trouble getting these on? I tried on a pair of KD 9 this weekend a size 11 and couldn't get the damn things on my feet lol

That is the most rationale post I have seen on here ^ it's a lot grown men on here sounding freaking ridiculous and acting butt hurt because another grown man decided to do what he thinks is best for HIM. Freaking ridiculous, I don't get the hate he wants to play with a team that he thinks that will make him a better basketball player and help him win rings. After these finals GSW NEEDS him and he needs them, I love the move for basketball reasons and entertainment value.

All you whiners please unsubscribe and go cry elsewhere.
I can't speak for all of the grown men on here, but I'm pissed about him going to GS only. If he went to any other team, I'd be fine with it. Him going to a record breaking team that was on the verge of getting another title and has 2 of the best shooters in NBA history makes the seasons predictable and unexciting for years to come. As a fan of basketball in general, I don't want to see the same team make it to the Finals every single year. I want competiton. If Durant stayed with the Thunder for just 1 more year to try out the move with Oladipo, it would make the season that more unpredictable. 

I don't understand why some of y'all are anticipating to cop a bunch of GSW iDs when now they're gonna be GRs

Who knows how long that'll take. It takes a few months to get them from production to retail floors. They'll probably have a limited run for when the season starts :nerd:. Favors Nike in this situation, you pay more with iD (the build process shouldn't take too long as many are mad about his decision and won't buy his shoes ever again lol) or wait a few more months for the GSW GRs.

The season will still be unpredictable because of injuries..nothing is set it stone Cavs might not make it the Warriors could not make it.  I wanted him to go to GSW because I wanted to see him play with a completely unselfish team with superb ball movement.  I also think if we get a health GSW vs a healthy Cavs again that series will be epic

The season will still be unpredictable because of injuries..nothing is set it stone Cavs might not make it the Warriors could not make it.  I wanted him to go to GSW because I wanted to see him play with a completely unselfish team with superb ball movement.  I also think if we get a health GSW vs a healthy Cavs again that series will be epic
If that happens, adam silver will do whatever it takes to make it to game 7 again

Back
Top Bottom