Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im for sure in on the mcs partly cuz theyre pretty dope and partly cuz i loved the shoe from day 1 and still dont have a pair [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Havent liked the other releases

I noticed the USA KD 9 get dirty easily. I saw them at 2 different stores, the display pairs turned dark fast on some spots of the shoe, and those were just for display purposes. I'd hate to fathom how much dirtier they would be if I were to wear them walking around outside of my home.

It seems like this material for the KD 9 has a flypaper effect where it attracts dirt and grime fast like there's adhesives on it or something like that which is an absolute deal breaker for most.

I wanted them on discount too, but the material attracting dirt and grime fast will more than likely be a deterrent for me.

I noticed the USA KD 9 get dirty easily. I saw them at 2 different stores, the display pairs turned dark fast on some spots of the shoe, and those were just for display purposes. I'd hate to fathom how much dirtier they would be if I were to wear them walking around outside of my home.

It seems like this material for the KD 9 has a flypaper effect where it attracts dirt and grime fast like there's adhesives on it or something like that which is an absolute deal breaker for most.

I wanted them on discount too, but the material attracting dirt and grime fast will more than likely be a deterrent for me.
USAs allwasy looked like they would get dirty too me, Ive ben staying away from mostly hite shoes for a few years. The multis look like they will handle dirt better. 

I read the hype terribly wrong! No one at my school even has a gr cw of a kd9, I thought these were gonna be really popular, but turns out its zx fluxes and white nmds.

Feels good being the only guy with preheats

Ny don't start until September and college is late August. With that said I need to sign up for financial aid and classes :lol:

My highschools overpopulated. we got like 600 freshmen, but its good cause you get a feel for whats in style from my generation's perspective, besides the few hypebeast resellers with supreme anything.

Back
Top Bottom