Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dont like that red liner. i could cop on discount for sure. Much better than the Kyries though.

Just got the reserved email for BOPs

Check your inbox if you wanting em

lol I love Nike just reserving random crappy pairs for people that everyone knows will sit until a discount. They randomly reserved he volt racers for me :lol:

Last edited:
most of the time qs and limited don't mean that much anymore.

nike slaps it on so many shoes and most of them are easily available on discounts 

Yeah I know, was just pointing out the two words hypebeasts love to hear lol. Don't mean anything when there'll be a good amount of pairs that'll be available. Those who likes them can cop with ease, even better if everybody waits for a discount. :nthat:
View media item 2136113

lol I love Nike just reserving random crappy pairs for people that everyone knows will sit until a discount. They randomly reserved he volt racers for me :lol:

I kno right

Nike had nothin to lose though ... you know theres someone new to the game daily and they prob saw reserved thinking exclusive and bought them.

Lol thats sad but probably oh so true^ I got the reserve notification for the racers looked at it and tossed my phone back down.  

I know this has been beaten to death, but finally copped a pair of preheats and my lord are they hard to get on. I do have wide feet so I cannot go a size up or they would be like clown shoes. I would love to get another pair, but this may keep me from doing it. 

Back
Top Bottom