Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got a reservation on the white multi/gum pair.. they're calling it the Summer Pack.

Kinda tempted but will probably pass. Wish the multi was a little more pronounced like the white multi Kobe 9 HTM.

Anybody got a shipment confirmation from Footlocker? Just fact checking what I was told by their rep.

"All pairs of these are backordered and are delayed from Footlocker. They are a delayed release, so we allowed people to buy them, but they won't ship until 9/2"

Def not an ideal situation right now.

Last edited:
Anybody got a shipment confirmation from Footlocker? Just fact checking what I was told by their rep.

"All pairs of these are backordered and are delayed from Footlocker. They are a delayed release, so we allowed people to buy them, but they won't ship until 9/2"

Def not an ideal situation right now.

How are they a delayed release if they dropped yesterday?

How are they a delayed release if they dropped yesterday?

Great question! Same thing I asked. I got a backordered email today. Was wondering if they were just giving me the run around before they didn't fill my order. If everybody got backorder emails, then I guess it has some validity.

that has been common with new releases on footlocker, you'll get them. I assume they do it just to give themselves more time to process and ship the orders.

Got a reservation on the white multi/gum pair.. they're calling it the Summer Pack.

Kinda tempted but will probably pass. Wish the multi was a little more pronounced like the white multi Kobe 9 HTM.
I got a reserved pair as well. But how does that work (never had this before)? Do you buy the shoes and they just process your order on release day, or do they send them out early?

I'm planning to cop them, but I'm not keen on paying up front just to wait another week anyways. They're obviously not "limited," no matter how many times/ways Nike says so.

EDIT: talked to NDC and they said it's just like a preorder. So I'll pass on the reservation and just cop next week or later...

Last edited:
I was thinking about some of the popped zoom reports...does anyone know if there are two separate bags (toe, rest of foot)? Or is the articulated toe bag connected to the rest of the shoe? The reason I ask is because you can see a small chamber that connects the two, and if there was actual air pressure going through that; that would be an extremely weak point susceptible to tears and a leak/pop.

I was thinking about some of the popped zoom reports...does anyone know if there are two separate bags (toe, rest of foot)? Or is the articulated toe bag connected to the rest of the shoe? The reason I ask is because you can see a small chamber that connects the two, and if there was actual air pressure going through that; that would be an extremely weak point susceptible to tears and a leak/pop.

View media item 2142811There's actually 3 Zoom units (Heel, forefoot, and toe box) each segmented individually at two different thicknesses with joining chambers.

16 MM heel Zoom unit
10 MM forefoot Zoom units (splits between 2 units)

This is few of the first times two different Zoom units have been used. Which units have been reported to have been popped.

Last edited:
Gold medals basically sold out on snkrs and i still dont know if they ever had my size 13 from the start, was gone when i checked 10 mins after it went live

So is this it for the known upcoming colorways? (white/multi last one?)  Love the shoe but haven't loved any of the colorways so far.  I keep waiting and watching for the black/multi's or something close to it but no dice.

There's a list of color combos on the first page. There's a few I'm waiting to see like the all multi, cargo khaki and some of the black ones.

But I agree. Out of what's dropped so far, the gold medals were the first I had to have. Almost bought the olympics, but I don't need another pair of white flyknits to gather dust.

Gold medals basically sold out on snkrs and i still dont know if they ever had my size 13 from the start, was gone when i checked 10 mins after it went live

I got through on snkrs desktop for a 13. Cancelled when I got the same from Footlocker. Will never make that mistake again. If anything gets cancelled it'll be the Footlocker family pairs. Such conflicting info from them right now about my pair being backordered.

Was super excited for these but after having them in hand, not in a super rush to grab them. Will be waiting for that discount

The gold flakes in the flyknit of the Unite is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
+1... and they are very comfortable.  I have big ankles, but I can still get these 9's on.  They are a little tight at first, but they start to give after a little while.  Great shoe!

Back
Top Bottom