Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They look like Clown shoes on KD... his foot looks like it is popping out of shoe on sides.

Is this Blk/Tour Ylw c/w an Elite? I highly doubt there would be another regular 9 coming out with the X right around the corner.

View media item 2408636
Seriously... These badass PE's and as the buying public, we get generic stuff? Really?

That has been the narrative of the 9 all this season. And I/we totally get it. Players and their inner circle deserve some colorways for themselves only, but out of the numerous PE's he has gotten, they couldve blessed us with at least 5.

Last edited:
they could have at least done one damn non id warriors colorway for fans to buy. hopefully they go back to the releases like when he was with okc and do home and road colorways on the X

Good eye! [emoji]128064[/emoji] I wonder if those are the ones coming out next month... I really want the ones he wore on Easter

It's either a super close knit or who knows what. Looking really close it looks like a tight knit but funky is correct!

The ones on the 5th are the flip the switches.  I doubt we see a Dubs colorway till the 10s 

The colors are incorrectly stated as Black/yellow/blue as posted by Mr SW

the flip the switch has the same exact sku 

NIKE KD 9 ELITE “FLIP THE SWITCH”
RELEASE DATE: MAY 5TH, 2017
$150Color: Dark Grey/Light Grey-Metallic GoldStyle Code: 878637-007

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom