Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Got bored.
download%20%281%29.jpeg

Christmas Lebron VIII inspired

download.jpeg

Canes

On the bright side fellas/ladies, at least we have the ability to ID a pretty cool shoe at a reasonable price relatively speaking.  How many other sig shoes have been available at this kind of price with this many options.  Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes, Barkleys, Pippens, etc... you get the picture.  I am disappointed as the next guy that clear soles, orange, and 3M aren't options, but this beats the hell out of a pair of Sharkleys or zoom flight 5s.

On the bright side fellas/ladies, at least we have the ability to ID a pretty cool shoe at a reasonable price relatively speaking.  How many other sig shoes have been available at this kind of price with this many options.  Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes, Barkleys, Pippens, etc... you get the picture.  I am disappointed as the next guy that clear soles, orange, and 3M aren't options, but this beats the hell out of a pair of Sharkleys or zoom flight 5s.

That's what I'm saying. You can customize Durant's for the same price as a pair of Kobe's AND they're still cheaper than a pair of Bron's.

Oh, and I wasn't a fan of the Sharkley's until I ID'd a pair. (Bad camera phone picture warning.)

clipboard01rw.jpg

clipboard02wc.jpg

clipboard05xi.jpg

clipboard06k.jpg

That's what I'm saying. You can customize Durant's for the same price as a pair of Kobe's AND they're still cheaper than a pair of Bron's.

Oh, and I wasn't a fan of the Sharkley's until I ID'd a pair. (Bad camera phone picture warning.)

clipboard01rw.jpg

clipboard02wc.jpg

clipboard05xi.jpg

clipboard06k.jpg

...but at $135, imma have to wait for pics of the leather quality before i place my order.

...but at $135, imma have to wait for pics of the leather quality before i place my order.

Back
Top Bottom