Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

I think they still have them Fam... Just nomore 20% off since MLK is over.. they r 31.97.. try and call tomorrow 4074770463

for anyone who wears a 14, there are scoring titles at the Johnson Creek outlet in Wisconsin. they were really dirty, but only $49 i think. surprised to see them at such a random outlet.

^^^^ No Doubt- scooped one from a FLA outlet for 30 or so shipped.  And the ******* CW is arguably one of the best executed of all the excellent KD3 colorways as well- truly a bargain @ 30 bills. Grand Theft for 17!!

I just scooped up two pairs of KD III Homes for 15 shipped (had some merchandise credits) and used 'em through phone order..were 31.97..and then I scooped up the ******** from an OK outlet for 38 shipped
pimp.gif
..three pairs of durants for around 50..not bad at all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Anyone have leads on EA's in a size 10. or 10.5?

I've been looking for 10.5/11 and haven't had much luck either.  one guy trying to sell me a 10.5 for $400 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
{ dudes really going in on KD resale.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Anyone have leads on EA's in a size 10. or 10.5?

I've been looking for 10.5/11 and haven't had much luck either.  one guy trying to sell me a 10.5 for $400 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
{ dudes really going in on KD resale.
No joke.  Nerfs, Weathermans, and now YOTD only reinforcing this stance.  Personally, will be happy with some orange TBS, green TBs, and one or two solid ID w/sick options( crossing fingers ).  As for 3s, I think Orioles, ********, Lemondrops, and Cool greys are amazing.  Not to mention playoffs, ASGs, and STs.  Glad with the threes, most everything we wanted was possible with relative ease.  I think its safe to say those days are gone with this line- at least for the moment and near future.

any1 that can help me out and let me know which outlets have the ********......the only pair i need and im complete and done with the 3's....thanks

any1 that can help me out and let me know which outlets have the ********......the only pair i need and im complete and done with the 3's....thanks

I got so many compliments today that I had to put these back in the box for later use
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fbc3651060bbc7ad3da312d0bd66d28f610d2fa8_r.jpg

BIG S/O to all you NT'ers who posted the outlet info (Nike Factory Lake Buena Vista) on these a few weeks back. I did a phone order during the hash wall sale and got lucky cause it was the last pair they had. Once again THANK YOU  my fellow NTer's !!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom