Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

What would you guys say is a fair price for the scoring titles? I got a deadstock pair lined up for 170.

Just delivered today!!! Glad I pulled the trigger on these before NDC took them off Nike ID. The color options for the KDIII were too awesome to pass up... Seen alot of nice KDIII IDs on NT here. 

Valentino Rossi Honda Repsol inspired...#46 Greatest motorcycle roadracer of all time. 

They still resemble OKC thunder colors
grin.gif

Pics with my Honda CBR1000rr RC211V replica.  
pimp.gif

Sorry for cell phone pics...I need a better camera for sure.

My latest (and last) KD3 ID. It's inspired by the lebron 7 HWC. Gotta thank battleground for the amazing job on the specks again. Now that the 3's are off of NIKEiD these will be a true one of a kind.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(pics provided by battleground)

Originally Posted by gentry187

My latest (and last) KD3 ID. It's inspired by the lebron 7 HWC. Gotta thank battleground for the amazing job on the specks again. Now that the 3's are off of NIKEiD these will be a true one of a kind.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(pics provided by battleground)
these are so dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

last 2 customs are dope... gentry, well played on busting those out after they get pulled off nt.. you already know those would have been the next entourage ids lol.

Appreciate it guys.

JFMarti- Thanks bro. I owe you one. If it wasn't for your pair I would of never thought of this. So credit is partly due to you.

Rick Ross- I didn't do it intentionally. I just happened to order these right before they took them down. I didn't even realize that they were no longer available till recently.

I slept HARD on the ******** pair....can somebody lead me to a website or somethin that still got a size 8.5 or so? Besides ebay....hell they ain't even on ebay

I picked up all Black KD 3's from Jerseys Gardens yesterday via phone order for $34.99. The guy told me from what he knew they only had the 11.5 I ordered and a 10.5. I called back later and he said they were all gone.

I found them by pure luck because I was calling for another colorway. The white/blue/carolina blue pair, they have them for $60.

I've done Nike find a few times and there's still a few KD 3's left in outlets for $60. Not the best price, but it seems like they're selling well at that price.

Finally snagged DS All Stars, got lucky with a lower feedback seller & got them for $120:

Also got DS Christmas' for $120 off a different seller (box is damaged he says), those come in tomorrow. If I ever find Scoring Titles for a decent price, I'm done with KD3's. And maybe Orioles if I find them at an outlet. I have: Away, Home v2, ********, Wolf Grey/Yellow, All Black, & Royal tb's. Love the KD3's...

-Pete

Those all stars looking nice.
I actually ran into a pair of all stars at a Foot Locker outlet on the last chance rack...
Kinda upset about passing on them, especially for $70... Oh well.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Finally snagged DS All Stars, got lucky with a lower feedback seller & got them for $120:

Also got DS Christmas' for $120 off a different seller (box is damaged he says), those come in tomorrow. If I ever find Scoring Titles for a decent price, I'm done with KD3's. And maybe Orioles if I find them at an outlet. I have: Away, Home v2, ********, Wolf Grey/Yellow, All Black, & Royal tb's. Love the KD3's...

-Pete
Came in yesterday...Box had a small rip on the top, no big deal. The shoes are flawless...

-Pete

Finally was able to obtain a pair of KD III Christmas Days to complete the Christmas Day Collection of two years ago..

Ended up paying 135 shipped..Tried to talk eBay seller down some more but he wasn't budging past 120 before shipping costs..:rolleyes

But still :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom