Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Just curious what makes the KD 2 so earth shattering? Its basically a hoops shoe with a strap. But when the different CW's came out they took off. Part of the deal when he signed was that he wanted his shoes affordable, 80-90 dollar range. Only so much you can do with that pricepoint. I like the design. The flywire will set it off. These would be nice on ID.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Just curious what makes the KD 2 so earth shattering? Its basically a hoops shoe with a strap. But when the different CW's came out they took off. Part of the deal when he signed was that he wanted his shoes affordable, 80-90 dollar range. Only so much you can do with that pricepoint. I like the design. The flywire will set it off. These would be nice on ID.

I agree but still. That look plain and then they go low like Kobe's.. why copy?
and nike is starting to treat shoes like they in a deli or something... just slapping flywire on anything.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Nike can do a lot with the 80-90 price point.  They just have you all believing that kicks need to be over $120 to be of high quality and also look good.

There's no reason to charge $120 for sneakers, that people will only pay $60 for, and that's how most of Nike's lines are these day.  I'll get them on swoosh, the 50 or 30.

Yo is there any other word that can be used aside from WACK??? 
sick.gif
 Them joints look terrible. The KD2s grew on me like many others would agree but these just don't seem to have the same potential.

Honestly I'm not a big fan of the KD line in terms of looks. Quality compared to price is great but his shoes are so plain and don't really stick out. Not to mention the fact that the KD II looks almost identical to the KDI just with a midfood strap. From an aesthetics point of view these shoes are terrible, but I bet performance wise they end up pretty good. Especially for $88

gonna wait until real pics surface. i never judge on catalog pics

not looking too good so far though...

They don't look too bad w/ the toe box colored.....but I'm not fxxxn' w/ the lil swoopin part near the toe.....noot a good look

sick.gif
   the league best scorer deserves a better shoe than this, they dont even make it as a team shoe Kd1>kd2>....kd3 

smh.gif
they look like a team shoe. I might cop one pair in an OKC colorway, but overall this is a pretty weak shoe for a signature release.

Back
Top Bottom