Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Looks like a Nike team shoe..
smh.gif

I like them, and I disagree that they look generic. I do agree that they look a bit similar to the Zoom Brave series, but that's hardly generic. In fact, I'd call the KD2 more generic than these. At least these have their own midsole. Honestly though, I could care less what they look like. If they perform then they're a success.

I'll ave to pass on these. When I look at these I see cheap cross trainer in marshalls or JCPenny. They seriously need to upgrade this kids line. He is a way better player then the shoes he is getting.

It looks like you can see the zoom bag on the bottom of the forefoot area..also looks like it has a outrigger.

I really hate the fact that they are biting off the kobe line(thats the way it looks to me).But then again all new releases grow on most people..including me.He most likely wont wear these til Dec or Jan like he did last year(if he doesnt wear them this summer that is).I hate flywire..but after i see KD ball in them a couple of times..i probably will cop.The same thing happened with the KD1´s.Everybody hated them cuz they bit off the kobe lites..but i ended up copin 2 pair of them and 2 pair of the KD2´s.

Hmm. I'm a tad disappointed for now but I'll wait for more/better pics.

Although i can say I think these look like they'll be great on the court, and I may have to pick up those White/Black for school ball/state tournament next year...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

For anyone that wants them early, I saw the KD III's on sale at the Block @ Orange, smh

20100508212018.jpg

There is no way those retailed for $110... maybe 65.

smh.gif
my son is coming off of an mvp caliber season and this is what nike gives him in return?
And yes, my first thought was that they were watered down Kobes, which is extra bad because the kobes arent good in the first place.

I dont even think of kobes when i seen them, i think of some generic $#% sneakers like the ones in that pic from the outlets. Crazy how they juts dumbed down a sig line for one of the nba's top 5 players. SMH at Nike.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
my son is coming off of an mvp caliber season and this is what nike gives him in return?
And yes, my first thought was that they were watered down Kobes, which is extra bad because the kobes arent good in the first place.

Kobe's sell last time I checked, but the only way I see Nike biting off the Kobe line is making the Durants lower, and showing that flywire. Aside of that, there is no resemblance and these shouldn't even be mention in the same sentence as the last two Kobe sigs.

Loved the II's though, that's what you want to see in a shoe that's priced low. Looking to get the Black/Reds soon.

Back
Top Bottom