Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Finally got a pair of the white/black/orange KDIIIs.

2dr50u0.jpg

Becoming a really huge fan of these.

any more pics of these???im trying to choose between these and the black/blue colorway... im leaning towards these because they kinda match my giants gear...

better than the kobe MLK but still ehhh. seems nike wanted the mlk much more simple this year than previous

Yeah there nice and simple. Not really that bad. Wonder if they would release them.

Those MLKs just go to show how a good colorway can really make a normal looking shoe look much better.

I doubt they'll release though, like the MLKs last year, they'll probably stay PEs.

Those MLK are soooo nice, please release them Nike. By far my fav KD3 so far, I love the pattern in the black and the gold swoosh just sets them apart.

I like the gold on the MLKs.  Not a huge fan of the print.  If it was lasered or "dull" vs. shiny I think it would be decent.  If I am not mistaken, isn't the "maroonish" Sample picture with the gum sole quite possibly the ASG version for KD?  I like the fact that it was gum sole and not icy like the previous version, but perhaps that is not the case.  Also, the Greyish yellow colorway kind of reminded me of last years KD2 that he wore for the H.O.R.S.E competition.  Guess we will see in the coming weeks.

Nice to see KD and this shoe getting the props it deserves.  I was skeptical at first on the 3, but after having seen it and tried it on in person (haven't hooped in them yet), my thoughts have changed entirely.  Yes Brandon, you were right!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I like the gold on the MLKs.  Not a huge fan of the print.  If it was lasered or "dull" vs. shiny I think it would be decent.  If I am not mistaken, isn't the "maroonish" Sample picture with the gum sole quite possibly the ASG version for KD?  I like the fact that it was gum sole and not icy like the previous version, but perhaps that is not the case.  Also, the Greyish yellow colorway kind of reminded me of last years KD2 that he wore for the H.O.R.S.E competition.  Guess we will see in the coming weeks.

Nice to see KD and this shoe getting the props it deserves.  I was skeptical at first on the 3, but after having seen it and tried it on in person (haven't hooped in them yet), my thoughts have changed entirely.  Yes Brandon, you were right!

Saw it coming.  People are coming around.

I like the MLK, I really want that Maroon CW, matches Uni's for the school I coach at.

Back
Top Bottom