Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Does anyone have a some what comprehensive review on these? I want to know how they perform.

like these alot better than the jordan III's..
laugh.gif

I honestly dont understand why nike doesnt release alot of the kds they make. i cant even remember how many kd 2's didnt make it to the public that were fire, and now the 3's are on the same path. the kd3 bhm are  the sickest of any other bhm shoe. kobe aj3 and whatever other ones that they made. weak sauce! on another note no asg shoe yet?

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

I honestly dont understand why nike doesnt release alot of the kds they make. i cant even remember how many kd 2's didnt make it to the public that were fire, and now the 3's are on the same path. the kd3 bhm are  the sickest of any other bhm shoe. kobe aj3 and whatever other ones that they made. weak sauce! on another note no asg shoe yet?
Yea you're right.  I was sitting back thinking about it...  Last year we didn't get Velvet Hoops, Horse Games, OKC Home PE's, Blue Creamsicles, USA's and those two playoff shoes.
Edit: And those Grey/Orange Pigeon ones.  Theres probably some more but that's all I could think of.  Not complaining but damn thats a lot of heat left on the table.  I would have loved to have some of those but hey, the creamsicles and ASG's were hot.

And yea its about thime to see this years all star shoe.  They'll probably do that gradient thing like the kobes and lebrons.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea you're right.  I was sitting back thinking about it...  Last year we didn't get Velvet Hoops, Horse Games, OKC Home PE's, Blue Creamsicles, USA's and those two playoff shoes.
Edit: And those Grey/Orange Pigeon ones.  Theres probably some more but that's all I could think of.  Not complaining but damn thats a lot of heat left on the table.  I would have loved to have some of those but hey, the creamsicles and ASG's were hot.

And yea its about thime to see this years all star shoe.  They'll probably do that gradient thing like the kobes and lebrons.
Weren't the USAs scheduled to release? I know they didn't, but I thought I saw a release confirmation during the World Basketball Festival.

Originally Posted by scshift

Weren't the USAs scheduled to release? I know they didn't, but I thought I saw a release confirmation during the World Basketball Festival.
I believe the USAs released in asia only

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

really? wow why the f*** would nike release the USA's in asia and not the USA! Thats f***en ******ed lol. whats next a LA theme shoe but only on the east coast
tired.gif

smh eastbay $%@!$% up my order. im a gold club member and got NO 3 day shipping for my white/navy KD3. Im beyond PISSED...

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

really? wow why the f*** would nike release the USA's in asia and not the USA! Thats f***en ******ed lol. whats next a LA theme shoe but only on the east coast
tired.gif
Man Nike do be doin that **** though. But they will keep releasing them that way..USA gets certain colors, Asia gets certain ones, and the same with Europe. Trust me...Europe and Asia wants our colorways..and we have more colors available then they both do. Ive been living in Europe for the last 5 years..and i get my folks to send my stuff from America..most dudes over here hate cuz they dont have access to the colorways we get in the states.So with that being said...i cant hate the released colorways Nike puts out back home
ohwell.gif
..well sort of...the USA KD2 being released in Asia just dont make no damn sense..I was side tracked when KD didnt wear the USA KD2´s during the FIBA Championship..instead he wore the Hyperfuse
tired.gif
, i was lookin foward to it..yet he did the USA´s  during the Nike Signature Moves though
smokin.gif

some pics of the picachu lol

71276455.jpg

wonder what were the specifications

kd6o.jpg

flywire

kd5p.jpg

kd35

kd7h.jpg

yellow clear sole

kd8q.jpg

great traction on this shoe for me...

kd2h.jpg

kd9y.jpg

3m showing

kd4r.jpg

i think its a great buy for an $88 shoe

thanks fresh! its a great shoe indeed!
smile.gif
and im hoping that the ASGs would be another good one.

Lookin forward to the all-stars too...i will have to decide whether or not to get the all-stars or the blackouts that will release on Feb. 4th on eastbay. NDC has the pic of the blackouts up...but they aint sellin them yet. I would post the pic of them up...but as i said before in this thread..im sick of seeing the sample pic of the shoe and not the real shoe.

As much as I want to see the ASGs, I'm also indifferent. I wish Nike wouldn't use the same color scheme for East and West ASG shoes. Spice it up a bit, make each show ASG inspired but with a twist for each player.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

As much as I want to see the ASGs, I'm also indifferent. I wish Nike wouldn't use the same color scheme for East and West ASG shoes. Spice it up a bit, make each show ASG inspired but with a twist for each player.
yup just like jordan and his many shoes worn at the all star game

Back
Top Bottom